Ratings for Dr. James J. York

Dr. York told me I was to young for an MRI (i've NEVER heard that) sent me to PT for 3 months... went back for my 2nd appt after 3 months of PT... I told him my pain was just getting worse... He argued with me as if I were lying and sent me back for 3 more months of PT. Needless to say, I went to get a second opinion.... that doctor sent me for an MRI and blood work (not knowing he was my second opinion) and I had a tumor INSIDE my tibia where my knee could have shattered just walking down the street... I had an immediate biopsy and surgery to remove it... I had to postpone my wedding because I was ordered no weight bearing for 4 months after surgery and my wedding was scheduled for 2 months after surgery... I will never recommend Dr. York to anyone and I will tell everyone I know to never go to him and to tell everyone THEY know... Im a very popular hair stylist and know lots of people... I hope Dr. York loses his license and can never ruin anyone else's life again like he did mine!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

The staff was efficient and promptly checked me in. Within 5 minutes I was escorted to an exam room where I sat undisturbed for an hour. I left without ever seeing Dr.York. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a Dr. to see you within an hour of your appt. time. It appears this guy books way more patients than time allows him to see.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr.york has performed 3 surgeries on me so far,all to the same knee doesn't have the best bedside manner but appears to have all the answers when asked.His PA is very helpful and willing to explain anything in detail or until you are comfortable with his answer.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

I think has alot of knowledge about his field of orthopedics....

flag | Submitted September 17, 2006

Dr. James J. York's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD