Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Smith

Dr. Smith and his team are fantastic people! Dr. Smith is very professional and caring to all his patients. Both of my kids are currently getting orthodontist treatment in his clinic. We highly recomend Dr. Geoffrey.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Doctor Smith and his entire staff is the best there is!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Very friendly and knowledgeable staffs. My kids are very happy every time they come visit.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr Smith and his staff are very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful at every visit.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

My daughter loves coming to see dr. Smith. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Smith is a very good orthodontist, he always make sure that you’re comfortable and explained what are the things he’s doing to your teeth. Staff are very friendly and also make sure that they attend to your needs.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

All 5 of our kids have had Dr Smith as our orthodontist. He is very knowledgeable and did not push us to get braces right away. In fact, for our daughter, he said to see and wait. All our kids' teeth were crooked because they had too many teeth for their small jaws. Dr Smith has done an excellent job and is very conscientious. We're very happy with his work.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Smith is a great Orthodontist, he fixed my son's teeth and now he has a beautiful smile. He is very nice person.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I would never return to this office. Even though the staff were very friendly, I felt like I was buying a used car. Within seconds of sitting with the doctors in the office they started pushing for my son to get surgery like used car sales people. I went for a second opinion with an incredible doctor in Port Coquitlam and she immediately said there is no way she would put my son through surgery for what he had. Medical practices should not be ran like a business out to make money, especially when it included putting my 15 year old son under the knife through scare tactics. I trusted my initial gut feeling and very happy I went to somebody else

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

If you come to this place, make sure you get a second or even third opinion. Many people don't realize that you can do this. You'll save so much money and have better orthodintic anywhere else that's NOT this place.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016