Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Smith

Dr. Smith is a very good orthodontist, he always make sure that you’re comfortable and explained what are the things he’s doing to your teeth. Staff are very friendly and also make sure that they attend to your needs.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

All 5 of our kids have had Dr Smith as our orthodontist. He is very knowledgeable and did not push us to get braces right away. In fact, for our daughter, he said to see and wait. All our kids' teeth were crooked because they had too many teeth for their small jaws. Dr Smith has done an excellent job and is very conscientious. We're very happy with his work.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Smith is a great Orthodontist, he fixed my son's teeth and now he has a beautiful smile. He is very nice person.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I would never return to this office. Even though the staff were very friendly, I felt like I was buying a used car. Within seconds of sitting with the doctors in the office they started pushing for my son to get surgery like used car sales people. I went for a second opinion with an incredible doctor in Port Coquitlam and she immediately said there is no way she would put my son through surgery for what he had. Medical practices should not be ran like a business out to make money, especially when it included putting my 15 year old son under the knife through scare tactics. I trusted my initial gut feeling and very happy I went to somebody else

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

If you come to this place, make sure you get a second or even third opinion. Many people don't realize that you can do this. You'll save so much money and have better orthodintic anywhere else that's NOT this place.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Smith treated both my children. My oldest daughter had such a poor bite that I didn't even know how she could chew her food properly as non of her teeth seemed to fit together. Dr. Smith not only managed to give her a beautiful smile but now all of her teeth fit together beautifully and she is able to chew her food normally. My second daughter also had a terrible bite due to her thumbsucking. She also suffers from an anxiety disorder. Dr. Smith and his wonderful staff not only gave her a perfect smile but they were very kind and patient with her. Great doctor and wonderful staff I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I had an awesome orthodontic experience with Dr. Smith. I found him extremely knowledgeable and the staff was incredible.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

He is not good orthodontics.his tool is not clean sometimes is not good person also ...I don't like him I wish I can switch the orthodontics .we pay a lot money for braces!!after 6 months he only chick my tooth every 6 weeks .That point that's y I don't him as my orthodontics Bcoz one time I'm his on clinic.i wait maybe 30 mins then my mouth still that long time .i was soo mad that time .its hurt my mouth open a half hr..n his tool is not clean enought too. Don't choose him ..Bcoz just waste money like that orthodontics .;(

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013