Dr. Sharon Fisher

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sharon Fisher

I am back from overseas and just sad she has left! She was so amazing. Very very distressing. Please come back!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

She left Sydney in the end of April and went back to the UK for good. :-(

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Coming across Dr Sharon Fisher restored my faith in doctoring. First and foremost she's obviously a skilled diagnostician .However, her care factor sets her apart. I think it's ultimately what makes her for doctoring so special . When I entered her office for the first time we spoke a bit about our lives,got to know each other. This went on for about ten minutes before we got down to the nitty gritty details of my health problem. She makes you feel relaxed , easy to talk to and she's really skilled at extracting information . Really good at building up a history. Doesn't clock watch. Fisher will use an unusual amount of to time to get to know the problem. One time I found myself in her practice for nearly an hour. Just checking details. I think her strength is never showing frustration .If I don't get something she will take time to make sure I understand. It's an endearing quality. Her diagnostics skill comes across as top notch coupled with an empathetic bedside manner I feel she is the best doctor ever.. Whatever inspired her to do medicine she chose right because Dr Fisher cares about people . She really does! A beautiful personality and a wonderful skilful GP. I felt upset when she moved on from the practice I was seeing her at. I contemplated seeing her at her new practice but it was so far out of the way it just wasn't practical . I wanted to continue being under her care because I needed continuity of care with a same GP. Finding a GP you need is easy. Finding one you like can be hard. It's even harder when you find one and they move on. I just can't praise her more highly

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

She left Sydney in the end of April and went back to the UK for good. :-(

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Does anyone know where Dr. Fisher is now? Not at Jannali or Bondi anymore? Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I will never have a doctor like her ever again! So sad!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I saw Dr Fisher at Bondi Junction and she diagnosed something that previous doctors had never picked up on. I thought she was wonderful. Very knowledgable, good at explaining things and sympathetic. Really sad she has now left and would love to know where she is currently working!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Exceptional service. Very attentive and knowledge. It's a shame that she has now left bondi. 😢

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Wonderful, caring, knowledgeable doctor. What a loss for us at jannali She's amazing. Definitely see her

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I was so sad when I found out Dr Fisher left Jannali. She looked after me through my last pregnancy and when I went to go there to show her my son, I was told she had left. Good luck in Bondi Junction. I am sure all your new lucky patience will love you as much as my kids and I did.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015