Ratings for Dr. Osato Egbagbe

While waiting to see a different doctor, I had the opportunity to see the results of "Dr. Osato" - a name I find extremely questionable considering her card says: Dr. Osatohanmwen Egbadge, of which there are none in the world, according to the internet. Misleading, and yet perfect for what I just observed! I watched an elderly couple at the counter complain that the doctor they just saw (and the only one working for the remainder of the afternoon) had been rude, hadn't listened to their issues or taken them seriously, and had refused to send them for tests, as it would be a waste of resources. I was a bit shocked to hear this, but I continued to wait without much thought. A young lady was waiting beside me to see that same doctor, and was called in shortly after the elderly folks left, I was still waiting for my prescription, when the young lady came out less than 10 mins later, crying and visibly distressed. She went to the receptionist and asked if the doctor was allowed to refuse to give her an ultrasound referral. She expressed that when the doctor had asked if she would terminate her pregnancy, she had said that she was seriously considering an abortion, and the doctor had said, "well then I am not going to give you an ultrasound, as it would waste valuable resources, since you are already getting rid of it". I was absolutely mortified to hear about this treatment of a young mother. SO heartless.. the girl felt that it was racism. I would not disagree. This all seems bad enough, but it gets much worse. The young lady went outside to use her phone, She was obviously very upset, but she kept her decorum, and was still entirely polite to the staff. As she was outside, the doctor came into the waiting room, and spoke softly to the receptionist. I was close by, and going seemingly unnoticed, and luckily overheard the doctors repeated request that the receptionist please do not give that girl the doctors name! She was demanding that the receptionist withhold that information!!!! Completely unprofessional! When the girl came back in, she went to the counter, and asked for the doctors name, and I could barely hear the receptionist telling her she wouldn't be able to give her the name! I cannot believe this happened. I am appalled at this supposed doctor's behaviour. This clinic is otherwise the very best, with excellent kind and intelligent doctors. This fake named "Dr.'Osato'" for short.. ? What the heck.. absolute malarkey.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I found Osato to be light of joy compared to her husband. he probably is the cause of her bad days.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I am very pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Osato. My diabetes was poorly controlled because I did not take my medications. However,  with every visit, Dr. Osato motivated me to change my attitude,  . When I was not ready to change, she referred me to a diabetes counsellor.  Because she cares about my health, I now make healthy choices. My diabetes is now well controlled. I am also working on losing weight.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Osato is very considerate and kind. I do not feel rushed, and my appointment with her is always worth the time. I am glad to have found a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Osato is very thorough and pleasant. She does her best to answer all my questions, and provide clarification when necessary, despite her busy schedule. It is clear to me that she truly cares about my health. I will recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Egbagbe recommended some investigations during meet and greet. It turned out some results were abnormal, and she wanted to know if I was always tired. She is the first doctor to figure out why I always feel tired, after seeing so many doctors. I am 90% better after one month on the medications she prescribed. I think she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

She is very cold and unkind. Would never see her again.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

After blood test, she told me my cholesterol is very high. How high? She didn't answer no medication. Never follow up.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I find her rude and judgemental. Her bedside manner is poor. She runs all sorts of tests, which I was happy about because I was suffering severe fatigue and could not determine why. When I went for results she was less than helpful. The tests had returned some things she said were abnormal and could cause fatigue, but then wrote them off. I don't find her approachable or helpful at all.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Rude, doesn't listen, makes you come back monthly for meds, money grab. Language barrier an issue.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015