Ratings for Dr. Osato Egbagbe

Dr. Osato is very considerate and kind. I do not feel rushed, and my appointment with her is always worth the time. I am glad to have found a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Osato is very thorough and pleasant. She does her best to answer all my questions, and provide clarification when necessary, despite her busy schedule. It is clear to me that she truly cares about my health. I will recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Egbagbe recommended some investigations during meet and greet. It turned out some results were abnormal, and she wanted to know if I was always tired. She is the first doctor to figure out why I always feel tired, after seeing so many doctors. I am 90% better after one month on the medications she prescribed. I think she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

She is very cold and unkind. Would never see her again.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

After blood test, she told me my cholesterol is very high. How high? She didn't answer no medication. Never follow up.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I find her rude and judgemental. Her bedside manner is poor. She runs all sorts of tests, which I was happy about because I was suffering severe fatigue and could not determine why. When I went for results she was less than helpful. The tests had returned some things she said were abnormal and could cause fatigue, but then wrote them off. I don't find her approachable or helpful at all.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Rude, doesn't listen, makes you come back monthly for meds, money grab. Language barrier an issue.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Glad she is quitting. Took my one year old in for his check up and she told us two things. Make sure he doesn't put anything in a light socket and make sure he doesn't fall down the stairs. Did not look him over or do anything else.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

She makes you comeback and make multiple appointments if I have more then one problem

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I was told to buy Advil and or Tylenol. She helps you to relief pain not to cure you.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015