Ratings for Dr. Riaz Cachalia

I made the first consultation on the 30.05.2013, i was very sick (migrain) he prescribed brufen/painamol and i also decided to do H.I.V tests,he didn't even borther toprovided counseling.I went back on the 30.05.2013 telling him i'm still not feel better at all without even asking me he wrote a refferal letter for admission to the hospital and told me he normaly deals with patience like me when it's month end they get sick he's not going to give me any sick leave days. I asked for my medical aid card of which i left a day before 30.05.2013, i decided to consult another Doctor where i got the best treatment ever. i went back to check for my results he never called or said anything for weeks i went one Saturday luckyly i found him he sat me down there was no counselling whatsoever he gave me my test results and asked me to view them and told me to leave the original copy and that's when we argued and promised him i will do a copy and return it he also claimed for fetching my results.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013