Ratings for Dr. Jaime F. Lara

They only take cash or credit card. No checks. I was lightheaded while paying on my way out. I asked the receptionist if they had any juice. She said no, gave me my receipt and didn't care how I was.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Lara has always been punctual, friendly and very knowledgable. He always takes the time to answer my questions. He has helped me with a variety of issues and illnesses over the past 10 years.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Lara for the past 8yrs or so. I hope he is around for a very long time. I really like him. Thanks! Robert Mendez

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

dr.lara and staff were extremely helpful and considerate of my needs.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Lara is thorough and caring. Exceptional medical doctor. Always follows up on labs test and immediately send patients a copy of the results.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Doctor rarely solves medical problem, always refers to specialist. In cases where he does diagosis himself, he does loads of tests, blood tests, etc. A good GP should know how to do basic diagnoses, like tonsilitis without sending to a specialist.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

best doctor i've ever had. I go to see him all the time.. He rocks. Always make sure to confirm appoinments though!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2005