Ratings for Dr. Madhu Jawanda

Doctor Jawanda is worse doctor I have seen. She literally rushes and never listens to her patient. She gives maximum 3-5 minutes and rushes out. There phone lines are worse. Each time you call in office hours you get a message: "Our office is closed now. Please go to nearest hospital if you have an emergency". You have to call numerous times to hear a reception. I had enough of her and moving to a new doctor. Sometimes she starts as early as 6:30 and by 9:00 am she is done for the day. She takes immigrants for granted. I would never recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Whenever I have an appointment with Dr. Jawanda, she always takes the time to explain everything to me, with the utmost kindness and respect. I always feel 100 percent listened to as a patient of Dr. Jawanda's. The whole office is great, and I have never had an issue with making an appointment or contacting her office at all. She is always on time and professional, ready to help in any way. She is a pleasure to see, and I am proud to call her my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

hands down, one of the worst doctors I have ever had, takes no time to listen to patients concern, extremely unprofessional in the way she speaks (rude), even if you have an appointment you won't see her for atleast a couple hours, as the comments earlier have listed her staff does not answer phone calls either.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Saw Dr Jawanda today. Like always, she was very ready to listen to my concerns and come up with a viable solution for my medical care. She listened with compassion and answered all of my questions in great detail. I did not feel rushed - she made me feel at ease and I left her office with confidence that I am in good hands when it comes to my medical care. I consider myself very fortunate to call Dr. Jawanda my family physician.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Jawanda for a long time, and so have my kids (now grown up, they still love seeing her!) She takes her time with each patient, and is kind, compassionate, and understanding. She really will go the extra mile for any and all of her patients. I really feel like I am valued and listened to when I see her, and I would recommend this clinic to everyone! I have friends who are patients of hers as well, and they all feel the same way. Thank you so much for everything you do, Dr. Jawanda! I feel so incredibly lucky to have you as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I am very sorry, and surprised, to read the previous comment about Dr Jawanda. In the 19 years that Dr. Jawanda has been treating our family (children, parents and grandparents) she has been nothing but extremely knowledgeable, caring and an advocate for us in this confusing medial world. Her diagnosis have always been correct and she has gone out of her way to facilitate follow ups with herself and/or specialists. As an Indo- Cananadian myself, I have appreciated Dr. Jawanda's commitment to our community. She has tremendous respect for our culture and uses her vast knowledge in advocating for her patients (especially those that do not speak English). Dr. Jawanda has been extremely helpful when she sees my mother-in-law! My mother-in-law feels very comfortable explaining her medical issues to Dr J. She feels listened to, understood and well cared for. My father-in-law says he knows he and his wife are in extremely capable hands with Dr Jawanda. Not only does she think outside the box, she administers medical care with compassion and great expertise! Our grandmother has passed on but Dr Jawanda was instrumental in diagnosing her cancer and then connecting our grandparent with the appropriate specialists. She remained engaged in her care and helped our family in our time of crisis. She followed up with our grandmother and did everything she could to help us with her care. Dr Jawanda is a first class physician!! We are very fortunate to have her dedicated to our multi generational family. Without her commitment to medicine in English and Punjabi, our family would be lost!! We consider ourselves blessed to have Dr. Jawanda as our family physician! She is the definition of a first class family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr.Jawanda has been my family doctor for over 10 years. When I was younger my parents took me to her because she was Indo-Canadian. However, as an adult I now realize she's a horrible doctor. She completely takes advantage of Indo-Canadians who don't understand healthcare or how proper service is conducted. All these elderly people and immigrants that are going to her NEED A WAKE UP CALL!! If you go to your doctor and all she says is take an advil or tylenol without a thorough checkup, they should not be called a doctor. Her receptionists are extremely unprofessional, they never answer phone calls, especially after she has helped the amount of patients she needs in a day. So getting an appointment with her is next to impossible. It's evident that she thinks her immigrant patients will never question her as they only come to her because she's Indian. The amount of times I have been to her and she generalized my symptoms to something unrelated is countless. She needs to realize that her negligence has repercussions, for example telling my grandma she was absolutely fine and to take an advil to alleviate her pains, when in fact she had cancer. Anyone who decides to go to her, rethink it, as many people already have. As someone who is now mature enough to realize her incompetency PLEASE do not go to her. If you do, not like you'll get an appointment anyway...

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Whenever I visit Dr. Jawanda, I feel listened to and respected. She is a wonderful doctor who is extremely kind. This is the best practice I have ever been too, and I am so grateful to Dr. Jawanda!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr. Jawanda is such a FANTASTIC doctor!!! I am always treated with exceptional care whenever I am visiting her office. She is extremely knowledgeable and she takes her time with each patient. She is extremely kind and considerate of every patient that she sees. She is honestly the best doctor I have ever been to!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

To put it simply she is a TERRIBLE doctor and so is her staff/receptionist! I don't know how she still has her doctor's license because she does not deserve it. A doctor who risks is so careless and selfish and one who risks her patients lives should never be allowed to still be servicing others. She is never available when you need to see her and her receptionist is not fit to be one since she does not even know how to talk properly. I could go on and on about the experiences I've had with her as my family doctor. I would never recommend her to anyone!! Her main goal is to get as many patients as she possibly can so she gets the money in her pocket and the patients don't even get a chance to properly tell her about the problem before she so rudely rushes you out of there! Again, she is just horrible

Submitted September 10, 2015