Ratings for Dr. Matthew P. Grimm

I went to Dr Grimm to help with my back pain. He was spot on with his diagnosis, sent me for an mri which confirmed it, and treated me with an injection. I trust him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

A good doctor. Listened to my problem concerning my neck. Have the pros and cons of different treatments. I tried physical therapy first and it didn't help and got epidurals from Dr. Grimm that finally helped.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Saw me quickly, spent time talking with me about my back complaints and my treatment that I have already had. Scheduled me for an epidural and my pain disappeared after it! Very happy patient and great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Great experience. Came to Dr. Grimm after suffering back pain for more than a year. I had been going to a chiropractor who had me coming in 2-3 times a week and after nearly a year of sessions my back was no better. Dr. Grimm was able to determine what was causing my pain, spent time discussing the condition and going over the treatment. He performed one epidural on me and the pain which I had been suffering for a year is now gone! I wish I had gone to him first as then I wouldn't have had to go a year with this pain. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Found out too late that he isn't actually a pain doctor, just calls himself that. And boy does it show. Somehow my pain is worse and have a collection agency after me for visits from someone I've never heard of. Apparently he bills under a different doctor depending on the insurance. I thought that was fraud. Have to love how his website is called "bestpaindoctor.com." That should have been my first clue. Shame on me

Submitted December 26, 2014

Dr. M Grimm is a rare find in physicians these days. He is knowledgeable, patient and caring. dedicated to relieving the pain of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

In sheer pain, I was introduced to Dr Grimm about one month ago. Over the past 12 years I have suffered with disc issues with my lower back. Recently the sciatica nerve came into play, which nearly sent me over the edge with pain. When I met Dr. Grimm, I could not walk half a city block without stopping for a rest. Within days of meeting Dr. Grimm, he made my pain manageable. Now, one month later, I am feeling better then I have in many years. Dr Grimm is a throwback to only the best of doctors. His follow up care is unparalleled and patient commitment is fantastic. Dr. Grimm is an extra ordinary doctor with tremendous passion towards helping his patients/people.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr Grimm is a caring, empathic and excellent doctor. He cares about his patients and is very responsive and knowledgeable. I would reccomend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Great experience. Friendly, knowledgeable, cared about my issues. Gave me choices for treatment that I felt comfortable with. Didn't feel rushed. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Matthew P. Grimm's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2005)

• Blue Cross Of California