Ratings for Dr. Syed Nadeem Ahsan

I had been a patient of his for years and he was nothing but professional,kind and helpful to me. He was probably the best doctor Iever had. Then poof! He was gone. Need a better explaination.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I am shocked by the negative reviews for Dr. Ahsan. He saved my life after 14 years of unbelievable pain. I've heard nothing but good things about him at Einstein, and I recommend him to everyone I see! Very empathetic, kind and professional and answered my million questions patiently and knowledgeably.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Whatever you do do NOT let Dr. S. Nadeem Ahsan from Einstein Pain Management at 9880 Bustleton Ave. Phila. Pa. 19115 touch you. He screwed me up worse than I ever felt when he hastily perfomed a Inter-Laderal Steroidal Injection in my neck moments before leaving the office for his vacation last December, 2012. My left hand and pinky finger are still hurting to this day. Other Docs. at the hospital told me they would NOT recommend their patients to this Doctor. What's that tell you??? How he is even the Director of Einstein's Pain Management Program is an enigma to me. He thinks he is way better than he actually is. Total God Complex! 5 Thumbs Down! Very Unprofessional and Inept! Denied any thing he did was wrong and would not fix the error!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

While he did send me for the appropriate tests, what he told me to do wasn't very helpful. He told me that I need to lose weight. Don't get me wrong, I could stand to lose about 10 pounds (who couldn't?), but he told me I need to lose 30-40. I'm 5'8" and weigh 170 pounds. If I weighed 130-140 I would look sickly as I have a large body frame. He told me my pain was because of my weight. I used to weigh 250lbs and I had no pain then. I think if my pain was from the weight I would have had it years ago when I was obese. He made me feel so bad about my weight that I started to cry, to which he told me (and I quote) "Stop bawling." I am currently looking for a different doctor, and I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011