Ratings for Dr. Kornelia Djetvai

Initially, I came to see Dr. Djetvai for shoulder and Achilles tendonitis. She treated me with Cold Laser Therapy and my issues were resolved within a short period of time. In addition, Dr. Djetvai addressed my chronic low back pain. With series of adjustments she eliminated my low back complaint. Dr. Djetvai is very punctual and knowledgeable. She always explains her treatment approach to me. I would highly recommend her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I have seen 6 different chiropractors over 20 years. With one maintenance treatment from Dr. Djetvai per week I remain pain free in the neck and lower back and can keep up a very high level of work and sport activity. I highly recommend her chiropractic service.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Djetvai for maintenance chiropractic care for 8 years. She is extremely punctual and accommodates me even if I request an appointment on the same day. With my high physical activity and stressful work environment, Dr. Djetvai optimizes my health potential and gets me out of pain with regular chiropractic adjustments. I would highly recommend her to all my friends, family and colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr Djetvai has treated me for back injury - Doctors at Women's College said injury healed faster than usual with her treatment. She corrected two old irregularities in my spine also (X-rays showed correction). She is very compassionate and works WITH her patients to improve their health.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

solo operation - no staff --- had strategically managed and improved certain issues but ongoing treatment required for many years (as opposed to the resolution seemingly achieved by others) 5-10 minutes typical per visit - has used more force than required to adjust neck vertebrae (even when requested not to adjust area), resulting in complication to injury -

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Djetvai for 10 yrs now. Under her care, I now live without the back and neck pain I thought I was stuck with. My day one x-ray compaired to my 1 year x-ray shows the proof of my drastically improved spinal health. I now go for regular visits throughout the year to maintain my good health. Dr. Djetvai, is very thorough and friendly. My husband recently switched from his chiropractor (Dr. Lummerdink) who was over priced, aggressive and rushed, to the calm, caring approach of Dr. Djetvai.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I was in downtown Toronto and was in severe pain from my migraine. I needed a chiropractor on the subway line and found Dr. Djetvai's office is across from the Sherbourne station. She relieved my pain quickly and effectively. Now I see here on a regular basis and she has helped with my migraines. What was a weekly occurence is now only a few a year, and the severity has decreased substanitally. Where years of medications and doctors visits was unable to achieve, she has succedded in helping me.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr Djetvai has a special techinque that she uses to deliver her chiropractic treatments that help with all age groups. She takes lots of time with you to find out about who you are and your healthcare goals.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013