Ratings for Dr. Kornelia Djetvai

solo operation - no staff --- had strategically managed and improved certain issues but ongoing treatment required for many years (as opposed to the resolution seemingly achieved by others) 5-10 minutes typical per visit - has used more force than required to adjust neck vertebrae (even when requested not to adjust area), resulting in complication to injury -

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Djetvai for 10 yrs now. Under her care, I now live without the back and neck pain I thought I was stuck with. My day one x-ray compaired to my 1 year x-ray shows the proof of my drastically improved spinal health. I now go for regular visits throughout the year to maintain my good health. Dr. Djetvai, is very thorough and friendly. My husband recently switched from his chiropractor (Dr. Lummerdink) who was over priced, aggressive and rushed, to the calm, caring approach of Dr. Djetvai.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I was in downtown Toronto and was in severe pain from my migraine. I needed a chiropractor on the subway line and found Dr. Djetvai's office is across from the Sherbourne station. She relieved my pain quickly and effectively. Now I see here on a regular basis and she has helped with my migraines. What was a weekly occurence is now only a few a year, and the severity has decreased substanitally. Where years of medications and doctors visits was unable to achieve, she has succedded in helping me.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr Djetvai has a special techinque that she uses to deliver her chiropractic treatments that help with all age groups. She takes lots of time with you to find out about who you are and your healthcare goals.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013