Dr. David Rose

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Rose

My husband visited Dr. David Rose for the first time tonight. After countless visits to the chiropractor and physiotherapist he finally found a treatment to help his back. Dr David was so extremely patient ,kind, and knowledge. You can feel how passionate he is about what he does and it shows in his treatment. We highly recommend seeing Dr David as he really knows what’s he’s doing. We will definitely be seeing him again!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I am so pleased with David's approach to helping me with my health issues. I can tell he really cares. So far I have received acupuncture and herbal medicine from David, and both are making a huge difference for me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

David is a very professional, personable, sensitive acupuncturist. I first came to see David to work on some neck and back pain. After these were fixed, David helped me with some emotional difficulties I carried for a long time. Thank you David for your amazing work! I highly reccomend for you to book in with him if you are looking for acupuncture in Calgary.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I absolutely recommend Dr. David Rose if you are seeking acupuncture in Calgary. Since seeing David my digestive problems are so much better. I am not so sensitive to certain foods, my bowel movements are regular, and my energy is way up! Dr. David used acupuncture and Chinese herbs help me feel better. On top of that, he really listened and showed support.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I met with David and had a conversation of utilizing acupuncture and herbal medicine to assist my husband and I with our fertility issues and my irregular cycle. We had been unsuccessful with our attempts to conceive for two and a half years, so we decided to commit to a program David had set up for us. He provided us with a time line and we stuck to it. We did not receive any other type of assistance from medical, homeopathic, or wellness treatments in trying to become pregnant. Within a three week time frame of completing our sessions we became pregnant, and now have a beautiful healthy baby boy. Without hesitation I would recommend acupuncture provided by David. Not only does his program show results. David is committed to helping his patients. He is very supportive and very intuitive with his profession. He is willing to listen and adjust the programs to meet your needs.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I have tried acupuncture in Calgary many times, but Dr. David's treatment was different. First of all he checked my pulse and told me many things about my health that were problematic, and he was spot on. This really showed me he knows his stuff! Then he took away my back pain by needling my arm. The pain disappeared instantly, and hasn't returned. On top of this, he was truly compassionate and kind. I'm so happy I saw Dr. David, and recommend him to anyone seeking acupuncture in Calgary.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

David is very open and personable, impresingly knowledgable and absolutely amazing at what he does!!! 😀😀😀😀😀.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

It is like magic... Have been taking my athlete children with such amazing success. Two shoulder injuries that MD said would take 2 weeks of rest, fixed in 1 treatment. Hipflexor fixed in several. But 75% reduction of symptoms in one treatment. If you have benefits you are crazy not to try this guy. If not it is worth the fee to see the pain leave their faces so quickly. Thanks David !

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

David is a great people person and a great acupuncturist he has helped me with Injurys many times.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

David is a consummate professional whose passion for his craft is easily evident. I had never received acupuncture before meeting David and I was skeptical to say the least. His treatments have helped me significantly with muscle pain from various sporting injuries over the years. On top of David being extremely good at what he does, he is also a great person. Get in and see David!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. David Rose's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

David graduated from the Alberta College of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2005. He then continued his studies by apprenticing with the late Dr. David Chu, where he accumulated a deeper, more practical knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine, along with countless more hours of clinical experience. Over the years David has fine-tuned his acupuncture technique to provide quick and immediate results for the patient. David specializes in treating all pain related conditions, whether they are acute, chronic, or sports related. As well David treats many other conditions in the clinic, such as women’s health, migraines, digestive health, stress, insomnia, and emotional imbalances, to name a few. Along with acupuncture, David utilizes Chinese herbal medicine, cupping, dietary counseling, corrective exercising, and lifestyle advice to help the patient regain optimal health. David is passionate about helping his patients achieve optimal health so they can be free to live their lives to the fullest, without limitation from disease or suffering. Achieving this state takes work and dedication and David is constantly working on himself in order to be a role model for his patients. There is so much to enjoy and achieve in this World, David wants to help you on your path to health, happiness, and fulfillment. When David is not in the clinic, he is spending time with his family, learning, working out, meditating, or helping out in his community.

• Hebrew