Ratings for Dr. David Rose

David is very open and personable, impresingly knowledgable and absolutely amazing at what he does!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

It is like magic... Have been taking my athlete children with such amazing success. Two shoulder injuries that MD said would take 2 weeks of rest, fixed in 1 treatment. Hipflexor fixed in several. But 75% reduction of symptoms in one treatment. If you have benefits you are crazy not to try this guy. If not it is worth the fee to see the pain leave their faces so quickly. Thanks David !

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

David is a great people person and a great acupuncturist he has helped me with Injurys many times.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

David is a consummate professional whose passion for his craft is easily evident. I had never received acupuncture before meeting David and I was skeptical to say the least. His treatments have helped me significantly with muscle pain from various sporting injuries over the years. On top of David being extremely good at what he does, he is also a great person. Get in and see David!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I saw Dr rose for ongoing sports injury in my knee that just wouldn't heal or respond to phisotherapy. After a few short weeks he had me fixed up good as new. Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and professional. I recommend Dr rose to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Very approachable and open - Dr. Rose's communication skills help get to the source of the issue. He is knowledgable and very good with both acupuncture and herbs. I have had huge improvements in health under his care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

David is a great listener and takes a holistic approach to treating his patients. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I had neck pain with constant migraines, and after 1 treatment with David my neck pain improved and my migraines disappeared. I am very thankful for the improved quality of life I have now. Thanks David!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

My experience with David has been excellent. He checked my pulse and told me what issues I have been experiencing health wise. My depression, anxiety, and energy have all improved, along with my sleep. Highly recommend David to anyone with a health issue they need resolved.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Have been seeing David from onset of menopause he has treated any and all ailments that come along with this, minimal to no hot flashes, no night sweats, mental clarity (ask for his herb selection), aches and pains held at bay with his knowledge of acupuncture, a must see doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. David Rose's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

David graduated from the Alberta College of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2005. He then continued his studies by apprenticing with the late Dr. David Chu, where he accumulated a deeper, more practical knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine, along with countless more hours of clinical experience. Over the years David has fine-tuned his acupuncture technique to provide quick and immediate results for the patient. David specializes in treating all pain related conditions, whether they are acute, chronic, or sports related. As well David treats many other conditions in the clinic, such as womenโ€™s health, migraines, digestive health, stress, insomnia, and emotional imbalances, to name a few. Along with acupuncture, David utilizes Chinese herbal medicine, cupping, dietary counseling, corrective exercising, and lifestyle advice to help the patient regain optimal health. David is passionate about helping his patients achieve optimal health so they can be free to live their lives to the fullest, without limitation from disease or suffering. Achieving this state takes work and dedication and David is constantly working on himself in order to be a role model for his patients. There is so much to enjoy and achieve in this World, David wants to help you on your path to health, happiness, and fulfillment. When David is not in the clinic, he is spending time with his family, learning, working out, meditating, or helping out in his community.

• Hebrew