Dr. Mangesh Inamdar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mangesh Inamdar

My name is Georgia Doucette I have Dr. Mangesh Inamdar he is excellent doctor. He's the only pain specialist that has been able to help me with my pain. Dr. Inamdar is very compassionate and very knowledgable on what he does. I get bad Migraines and Headaces he made my life easier like I said no one has ever help my pain just Dr Mangesh Inamdar. I really want to thank you Dr.Inamar for the things he does for me its the best pain clinic I have ever seen. All the nurses are great also all the people that work there, they all care so much. What a nice place to go to get relieve for pain. Im so grateful for this clinic and my Doctor Inamdar! I don't know what I would do without this pain clinic and Dr.Mangesh Inamdar. He's the best he has made my life so much better thanks so much.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Inamdar is an amazing and compassionate pain specialist. Hes very knowledgable and he takes his time to explain in details about all possible treatments and/or side effects. I first started seeing Dr. Inamdar in 2016 and i was in bed 24/7, and very depressed. Now im able to do some heavier cleaning in my house and i still have energy at the end of the day. My pain is now totally bearable as of before i was in constant excrutiating pain. Thanks to Dr. Inamdar, i have my life back and my kids have their Mom back too!!! I highly recommend PCC in Oakville for Dr. Inamdar's high education in pain management, his ability to pin point the right treatment and also for his warm ,kind , compasionnate and professional care. Also for the nurses who are always making sure that im comfortable and are always smiling and for the pharmacy thats in same unit. Its very convenient and the staff are all amazing. Im truly grateful for this clinic. I actually live an hour away but its worth the travel. Annie Poirier Aurora, ON

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

What can I say,this Dr saved my life.I was having Migraines and Headaches 17 days of the month.I was thinking of suicide that’s how bad the pain was.Most of those days were spent in my dark room with sunglasses on.I could not even watch tv,any lights started the pain.Then over 3 years ago my Family Dr sent me to Dr Inamdar,my life changed so much,he diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia.I started with medications,weekly trigger point injections and Botox.I still have flare ups and then anxiety takes over,we have it under control.Dr Inamdar I can’t imagine my life without you,you have been incredible.Thank you so much I truly appreciate you every minute of the day.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Unfortunately, I have many health problems that cause me great pain. Thankfully, I have Dr. Inamdar, a very skilled Physician specializing in Pain Management that cares very deeply for his patients. With his care and the injections I receive, I’m able to have a much better quality of life. Without both of them, I would be forced to stay in my home because I would not be able to walk more than a few steps, or, not be able to deal with normal, everyday noise, or, not to be able to deal with my Photophobia without being in excruciating pain. The care he provides is life-saving and life altering! He is down to earth and very approachable. He is willing to work with his patients together to find what’s best and what works for you and is always open to your input. I’ve seen many specialists over the years and Dr. Inamdar is one of the best, if not the best specialist I’ve ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I have been dealing with chronic pain after herniating multiple discs in my back along with other inoperable back issues. Unfortunately these issues are degenerative so this is likely something I will deal with the rest of my life (I'm 38). If you have never dealt with chronic pain it is hard to understand what it's like but to put it simply, it takes the ability to live away. Depression often comes along with it so that is a compound issue. The help I have received from Dr. Inamdar and his team has helped me get my life back. Back to the job I love, back to moderate exercise, back to doing most things I enjoy. I am so incredibly thankful for their ongoing treatment and support. Such a caring doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients learning how to best treat them. Thank you so much, I couldn't "live" without you. Sincerely Natasha Alcorn

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I have suffered from mental & physical pain on and off for almost my entire adult life. In the last 10 years, I have been on and off work and being a single mother, it’s been a big struggle to take care of my children and myself. Five years ago, my health declined to a point where my doctors put me on permanent disability. In the last two years, my pain had progressed to the point where I was forcing myself to get out of bed and I felt agonizing, searing pain every time I moved. Everything in my body hurt and I was extremely frustrated because I did not want to live this way. I was suffering from chronic migraines, constant flares of fibromyalgia, terrible insomnia, as well as depression and anxiety. I had seen about 10-15 doctors, tried about 20 different treatments, and was ready to give up hope. Then, six months ago, I was referred to Dr Inamdar. After my first visit, I had a new perspective on life. I finally found some hope. Dr Inamdar is incredible. His bedside manner is the best I’ve ever seen in my life. He is so kind, sympathetic, and serene. He absolutely cares about his patients and he is very humble (which just makes him that much more amazing). I walked into the clinic at a 9 or 10 (on a 1 to 10 pain scale), and now, 6 months later, I am living between a 3–4. I now have daily independence; I feel like I can actually live my life! My kids say I smile all the time now and my energy level and mood has greatly improved as well. I can’t say enough about how grateful I am of Dr Inamdar’s work. His tenacity and dedication are second to none.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I have lived with chronic migraines for 2 1/2 years. I have tried different medications, acupuncture, chiropractic therapy, and osteopathic therapy and nothing worked until I met Dr Inamdar at the pain clinic. With Dr Inamdar's persistence and dedication I am enjoying pain relief for the first time in 2 1/2 years. It is such a joy to have my life back and I owe it all to Dr Inamdar.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I’ve had to live with chronic pain for 15 years. It is likely a nerve problem but no specialist can pinpoint the exact problem. Many just give you drugs and punt you off to the physiotherapist. Physio is fine but after repeated attempts discouraging. Also the last thing pain patients want are more and more quick fix medications that either don’t work but have horrible side effects. Dr. Inamdar truly understands the pain patient and the stigma and problems we face. He goes beyond the call in his research and spends time suggesting new medications/injections that help. I’ve never felt so helpless in my life but I know that as long as Dr. Inamdar continues to keep me as a patient we will get close to not only management but possibly a cure.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Truly a fantastic doctor. I have chronic pain throughout my body particularly my back and neck after being hit by a car at 40kmh. His treatment has helped me in ways I simply cannot express.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

After suffering for years with lower back pain and sciatica (herniated disc L5-S1 and stenosis) and having completed a variety of other treatments. I arrived at the PCC Pain Clinic walking with a cane unable to stand or sit and unable to care for myself. After being assessed by Dr. Inamdar and treatment started with nerve blocking injections, I am now able to walk without a cane, exercise, practice yoga and most importantly care for myself. I want to thank the doctor and staff for their care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Mangesh Inamdar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal