Ratings for Dr. Phuc Huynh

Absolutely terrible experience meting Dr. Phuc at Dr. Vinh Nguyen Dental Clinic in Brossard. I went there for my 6 YO daughter. The doctor was rude, was trying to force my daughter to do a radiography without talking or reassuring the kid. We went out of the clinic with the same problem and a terrified kid on top. If you are looking for a dentist South Shore (Montreal) especially for kids or young children pick any other.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

He is calm and well knowledgeable. I was afraid of dentists and he helped me to go through my fear. A lot of diplomas outside of Canada. He knows well his clientele and make excellent follow up.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

arogant, does not take time to look at your mounth and gives radical option instead of saving teeth. Noticed that supporting staff were like afraid of him, one assistant was joking when he was away. In fact I like clinic, but this doctor has problem of comunication. Available for patients only 4 days/ week.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013