Ratings for Dr. Kelly Knickle

I am so happy with my new dentist Dr Kelly Knickle. She did extensive implant work for me and I am so pleased with her work. My teeth are beautiful. I moved to Cape Breton 1year ago and my dentist in Halifax at that time recommended her. She is a wonderful dentist,such an asset to her profession. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Just moved to Cape Breton last month. I went to see Dr Knickle to have work done. I was so pleased with the work she did. Excellent dentist. Would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

For someone who had a great fear of dentists, I would recommend Dr. Knickle and her staff highly. No pain, no discomfort, great patience, explained all work done. (Root canal, extractions, cleanings etc.).

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Nothing but good things to say, very friendly and knowledgable, always happy and singing.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

A friend recommended Dr Knickle to me. I had 5 implants done by this dentist. She did an excellent job and I am so pleased and grateful for the unbelievable job she did. it. Changed my life. I have my self esteem back and now I smile all the time. I recommend this dentist. Best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I've been to her office multiple times. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr.Knickle. I didn't have to wait long at all for my appointments (which is always a positive thing). She was very helpful & knowledgeable, I also have a few nieces that go there as well, so I know she is fantastic with children. My overall experience was great. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I have only gone to Dr. Knickle twice because she replaced my old dentist Dr Hall. The first time she extracted a tooth and ended up hitting me in the mouth with the pliers. The second time she said I need a root canal. I went to get it done but my mouth would not freeze so she sent me to a specialist who told me I didn't require a root canal. I am not saying anything bad about her but my two experiences were not very good!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013