Ratings for Dr. Catherine C. Corovessis

I have been with Dr. Corovessis for 14 years, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She has delivered all 4 of my babies (3 c-sections), and each time her care was perfect. She has such a kind and calm demeanor, she never makes you feel stupid for asking what are probably silly questions, she has never rushed me, it is obvious the nurses at the hospitals respect her, she easily takes charge of a situation when things get crazy during delivery, and she knows her stuff. She is a wonderful person and a stellar doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

As a new patient, I was scheduled for October that is 3 months from now! That is ridiculous. I was referred by my primary doctor but before I call I wanted to read the reviews and that's what some of the reviews said. I better go some where else.......

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

AMAZING DOCTOR!!!I have been with her for 14years and she just delivered my 1st baby after 22hours of labor and 4hours of pushing. She never pushed me to c-section. :D

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Corovessis is by far the BEST ob/gyn I have ever had. She takes her time talking to you and ensures you understand everything - kind and compassionate are understatements! Absolutely adore and recommend her to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

She is very understanding,and most importantly listens attentively, great bedside manners. I've had 2 miscarriages and for one of them it was necessary to do a D&C so i've visited her many times over last 2 years. She is an amazing doctor! Im a registered nurse and i know a good doctor when i see one.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Yes Dr Corocessis is very calm and knowledgeable. She makes you feel at ease in her care. My only major complaint is that(as usual) unless your a brand new patient, the admin staff will book you out 2 months!! Makes it EXTREMELY difficult if your not sure how long you will be keeping your job. I'm 15 days from losing my insurance and my appointment is not for another 35+ days. VERY BROKE, MAD, DISAPPOINTED.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Wonderful and extremely kind doctor.the nurse is good too.I have never seen a doctor who is so kind and attentive to what u say

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Very bad expereince with both the staff and Dr. I am pregnant with a high risk pregnancy. I was outsourced for a cerclage for incompetent cervix and outsourced for mild cervical dysplasia. Dr Corvessis performed 1 ultrasound for me at right 3 weeks and never perfromed an ultrasound again I was 18 weeks at the time, she said "Her machine wasnt big enough". Pretty lame excuse to me. I started looking for a DR who could take care of everything in house & I had the worst time getting my records. I called 1 week prior to going myself to the office & was forced wait for 3 hrs and they only gave me lab/exam records. The office mgr man with white hair, short, old, extremly rude to me, said that I needed to wait like everyone else and said that if i couldnt wait he was going call SECURITY on me. He procedded to shut the sliding window in my face as I was still speaking to him. Dr. Corovessis never showed her face to me or had the courtesy to call me to speak to me. DO NOT GO HERE PLEASE.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

I am a long time patient of Dr. Corovessis. I can honestly tell you that she is an amazing doctor. She's calm & explains everything thoroughly, even when you are flipping out, she knows how to calm u down w/reason. I had a lot of issues with baby #2 & she was strong, confident, and totally in control. Her staff has been great & have handled any concerns I've had with either the doctor or billing. They've always called me ahead of time as soon as they knew she would be running behind/delivering a baby - then, she would come when promised. The good thing is, she has another female Ob/Gyn with her, Dr. Peterson who is also an excellent physician and has definitely helped make the practice a stellar one.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Dr. Catherine C. Corovessis's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1998)