Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Theoret

Humiliated me in the ER. Plus, made a joke on how certain women deserve to be raped while I was there.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

This is the most arrogant, rude and dominating doctor I have ever met. Every time I tried to tell him something, he dismissed it because it did not receive an official diagnosis from a doctor. Patients know what is wrong with themselves - they live it everyday. Every comment was basically responded by 'Do you have a medical degree?' Even a mundane comment about clothes was answered with 'I am the doctor.' His whole attitude was to put you down to build himself up. I waited over 2 hours in the ER and ended out walking out.Something I have never done before. There was no way I was going to let this man touch me. I asked to see another doctor and he told me to get out or he would call security. I was not resisting and I was not making a scene.I was in pain. The worst part was he seemed to be enjoying the distress he was causing me. He was laughing and clearly having a good time.This man should not be allowed anywhere near patients, especially in the ER when they are most vulnerable.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013