Ratings for Dr. Randolph Lee

Love the receptionist. She is so down to earth and AMAZINGLY accommodating. Dr. Lee has always been on time when I have seen him (within 10-15 min). He has spoken to me on the phone in times of high stress situations and has seen me last minute when I felt I was having a health crisis. I however haven't found him to be particularly helpful in regulating my thyroid condition. I have been in his care for 4+years and have yet to find a way to regulate my thyroid. I have been starting to feel like I am unable to trust his advice with adjusting my thyroid medication levels. Very nice man, just doesn't appear he is able to help me.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I am a diabetic and find Dr Lee very helpful in my continuing maintenance program.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I found Dr. Lee to be above average in that he really listened and respected what I had to say and how I was feeling about my health issues. He asked a lot of questions, offered helpful information and really seemed to care. He was very thorough in his investigation into symptoms. He didn't just treat my symptoms but searched for the cause/root. His receptionist is extremely pleasant. I was so relieved to find Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014