Ratings for Dr. Adam Jackson

Dr Jackson operated on my 3 month old daughter's VP shunt for her congenital hydrocephalus due to her Spina Bifida. He did not use any pre or post op antibiotics, left a god-awful incision, and worst of all he placed a 10cm catheter into my daughters ventricle. It was way too long for my tiny baby's head and punctured right through into her brain tissue. We still do not know if she will have permanent damage. The shunt he placed never did work at all. My daughter developed a water balloon sized fluid sack around her incision. Dr Jackson told us it was a hematoma. My daughter was suffering and only being given Tylenol for pain. Dr Jackson wanted to take her back into surgery, but we refused his care and asked to be switched to a different surgeon. We later found out after requesting transfer to a specialty hospital, that our daughter had an infection in her spinal fluid. There's no way to prove it, but it is extremely likely due to the fact that she had no antibiotics before or after a majorly invasive brain surgery. I warn all parents that I possibly can about dr. Jackson. We almost lost our daughter because of him and others at Sanford Fargo. Please do not go there.

Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Adam Jackson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jackson operated on my 3 month old daughter's VP shunt for her congenital hydrocephalus due to her Spina Bifida. He did not use any pre or post op antibiotic..."

December 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.sanfordhealth.org/Locations/Community/Fargo,ND". Postal Code has been updated from "58102" to "58103". Address has been updated from "None" to "700 1st Avenue South". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17012344111".

June 3, 2015