Ratings for Dr. Kevin Goth

I just started with this Dentist. They had me booked in after calling within a few days, always calling when someone cancels to see if I want a earlier appointment. On my first visit Dr Goth sat down with me after checking all of my teeth and went over everything. As I had a tooth ache he got me back in right away and before starting to work he discussed the steps he was going to take. He made sure I understood his plan of work. Very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I had my dental work done by Dr Kevin goth For 4 cisecuatuve years that I resided in LETHBRIDGE 2013- 2017. - cleaning -2 extractions - fillings Prompt staff. Professional dental assets. Professional attention & work by Dr Goth. I have an inmate fear of dentistry as when a child in Europe....no freezing was provided for children Dr Goth is one of only a few.....who broke this barrier . For me.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Goth was really helpful, knowledgeable. I truly felt like he explained and provided me with ample information. I was able to choose the best treatment option. Staff at west village dental centre seemed genuinely interested in helping patients. They fit me in within a short timeframe that I had. Great place, great Dr. , will definitely recommend Dr. Goth to friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I have been going to Dr.Goth a few years now. He is such a wonderful person and makes you feel very comfortable, even someone like me who is a nervous wreak at the dentist office. He is very good at explaining what needs to be done and why that would be the best plan of action. The last time I was there I had a tooth ache and he mentioned that a root canal would be the best way to fix the tooth. I was very weary about having one done because of the horrible things i have always heard people say about them. Dr.Kevin took time to sit down with me, and explain the procedure step by step in terms i could understand. I always feel like i am in good hands when i come into this office. And his staff are very friendly. They have always been very caring and happy. I would and have recommended Dr.Goth to many friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Kevin is very knowlegeable, and explains all proceedures thoroughly. He consults the patient, tells them what proceedures need to be done and lets them help decide the course of action. He fit me in quickly when I needed an emergency proceedure. I like his professionalism and the professionlism of his staff. His dental hygienist is thorough - best cleaning I've had in years. I would highly recomend him to other patients.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013