Dr. Justin Guy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Justin Guy

i have been to many facilities and had massages from at least ten other massuses but when i got massages from Faith in mobility plus that was the best experience ever! she applies the best pressures and stretches. i have weak muscles, her massage helped me so much that i find new energy and strength that i never felt after any massage before. thank you faith, You R the Best !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I was looking for a RMT for my neck pain, stemming from whiplash. I've tried a few other RMTs but didn't have any good nor effective experiences until my appointment with Faith Martin. Faith did wonders at my initial appointment and so I happily continued with her. She is EXCELLENT at what she does: professional, warm and friendly. I would highly recommend Faith for anyone looking for a RMT! in fact Carrie, the clinic administrator, is a pleasure as well: friendly and helpful. Although I haven't had the need (yet) to see Dr Guy, he too is friendly, even though I'm not a patient of his. In summary, everyone at Mobility Plus is wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

The office is very friendly. I also had a great massage by Faith who really worked out my kinks.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I was referred to Dr Guy by my wife when I developed pain in the arch of my right foot. She got orthotics last year and it really solved her heal pain issues. The service was great, friendly and prompt and after two weeks on the new orthotics my foot pain was gone. Happy to recommend Dr Guy.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Mobility Plus is a very well run and professional chiropractic office. I have received support in all three areas of service and would recommend all three. Chronic back pain will make you feel older than your years and at Mobility Plus I have been treated in a way that helped turn back the clock.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Guy is a five star doctor. I have been seeing him over the last 2+ years now and I have no intention of moving onto anyone else like I have in the past. He never rushes through a treatment and is truly concerned with how you feel. He also does ART (active release therapy) on top of chiropractic care. Faith, the RMT is also 5 stars. I would not hesitate to recommend this clinic and all the staff in it. Susan

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr.Guy and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. Carrie is great. She is very professional and makes sure you are comfy. Any questions I have get explained and my injuries are getting much better since I started going here. I really like the fact that Dr.Guy has experience in both physio and chiro and uses both in treatment. I highly recommend going here for any pains or injuries!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I was genuinely excited after meeting Dr. Guy and having him name the specific muscle that was troubling me as I work a physical job every day and pushed it aside to deal with. When I finally did, Dr. Guy was quick and keen to asses, diagnose and treat appropriately and considerately. I'm grateful to have started this relationship with someone as intelligent and kind as him! Thank you, Carly

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Have had nothing but great experiences at this clinic! The location is great, the ability to make appointments through text a huge plus, and Dr. Guy and RMT Faith are both extremely good at what they do, and very personable. They also pass along great tips and stretches to help you deal with ongoing issues at home, and don’t try to convince you to come in more often than is actually needed. Highly recommend Mobility Plus Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Professional and personable. Highly recommend Dr Guy and Mobility Plus Chiropractic.

Dr. Justin Guy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I know how it feels to be severely injured. I became a Chiropractor to help others overcome injury and improve their physical potential and well-being. I am living proof that an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment can be life-changing, and I will do everything in my power to help provide you with rapid pain relief and long-lasting results.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)
  • Western University (Grad. 2006)

• Chiropractic adjustment