Ratings for Dr. Justin Guy

The team at Mobility is very professional and their flex hours makes it easy to schedule. Faith is a real pro - advanced knowledge to deal with sports injuries. Justin is an equal pro. Check them out!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I've dealt with shoulder and back pain most of my life, which have led to severe migraines, daily headaches and many missed occasions. When I moved away from home, I stopped seeing a chiropractor as I didn't find anyone I could trust with my back and shoulder pain. I tried physical therapy and acupuncture for a while, and while they helped a bit, I am thrilled to have found Dr. Justin Guy at Mobility Plus. After 6 years of no chiropractic treatment, it's been great to find a chiropractor and team that I can trust and that give results. I went to them to get orthotics for foot pain and have now been going to them regularly for adjustments. Best decision you'll make!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I started my deep tissue massages with Faith Martin a few years ago when she was working at another place and when Faith left and joined Mobility Plus Chiropractic, I continued with Faith because she is, hands down, the best RMT that I have encountered so far. Faith is excellent at getting rid of all the stubborn kinks and soreness especially on my neck, shoulders and lower back likely due to bad posture sitting and working in front of a computer everyday. I feel really great after her massage and she also has a very gentle and pleasant personality. I also have had some chiropractic sessions with Dr. Justin Guy and he is very professional and great at performing the necessary adjustments. I am a regular customer and highly recommend Mobility Plus Chiropratic to anyone who may need their services. Thank you Dr. Guy and Faith for your excellent services!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

i have been to many facilities and had massages from at least ten other massuses but when i got massages from Faith in mobility plus that was the best experience ever! she applies the best pressures and stretches. i have weak muscles, her massage helped me so much that i find new energy and strength that i never felt after any massage before. thank you faith, You R the Best !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I was looking for a RMT for my neck pain, stemming from whiplash. I've tried a few other RMTs but didn't have any good nor effective experiences until my appointment with Faith Martin. Faith did wonders at my initial appointment and so I happily continued with her. She is EXCELLENT at what she does: professional, warm and friendly. I would highly recommend Faith for anyone looking for a RMT! in fact Carrie, the clinic administrator, is a pleasure as well: friendly and helpful. Although I haven't had the need (yet) to see Dr Guy, he too is friendly, even though I'm not a patient of his. In summary, everyone at Mobility Plus is wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

The office is very friendly. I also had a great massage by Faith who really worked out my kinks.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I was referred to Dr Guy by my wife when I developed pain in the arch of my right foot. She got orthotics last year and it really solved her heal pain issues. The service was great, friendly and prompt and after two weeks on the new orthotics my foot pain was gone. Happy to recommend Dr Guy.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Mobility Plus is a very well run and professional chiropractic office. I have received support in all three areas of service and would recommend all three. Chronic back pain will make you feel older than your years and at Mobility Plus I have been treated in a way that helped turn back the clock.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Guy is a five star doctor. I have been seeing him over the last 2+ years now and I have no intention of moving onto anyone else like I have in the past. He never rushes through a treatment and is truly concerned with how you feel. He also does ART (active release therapy) on top of chiropractic care. Faith, the RMT is also 5 stars. I would not hesitate to recommend this clinic and all the staff in it. Susan

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr.Guy and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. Carrie is great. She is very professional and makes sure you are comfy. Any questions I have get explained and my injuries are getting much better since I started going here. I really like the fact that Dr.Guy has experience in both physio and chiro and uses both in treatment. I highly recommend going here for any pains or injuries!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Justin Guy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I know how it feels to be severely injured. I became a Chiropractor to help others overcome injury and improve their physical potential and well-being. I am living proof that an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment can be life-changing, and I will do everything in my power to help provide you with rapid pain relief and long-lasting results.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)
  • Western University (Grad. 2006)

• Chiropractic adjustment