Ratings for Dr. Justin Guy

My experience with Mobility Plus Chiropractic has been fantastic! Dr Guy and the staff provide excellent service and care! I found the clinic online and booked an appointment. I have been going there for the last 5 months and i am feeling great. I have had Dr. Guy make me 2 pairs of orthotics and they have helped both my feet and my back pain. It is easy to book an appointment and they send you electronic reminders. which is great for me. I think anyone looking for a chiropractor or if you have sore feet give them a call and you wiill be happy you did.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Faith Martin has been my massage therapist for 4+ years and a feel extremely fortunate! Faith is knowledgeable, caring and gives a massage that is exceptional and takes into consideration my needs at that moment in time. I trust Faith and appreciate her advise and counsel. I appreciate that she keeps herself well informed and that she willingly shares her knowledge. She is my massage therapist but I also think of her as my wellness thought-partner.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I started to see Dr.Faith for muscle stiffness, imbalance in walking, ear muscle pain and headache caused by Ramsay Hunt Syndrome. She would listen to my problem carefully prior to and during the treatment. She pressed the pressure points of those areas that I felt most painful and massaged those that needed to be loosened up. I have tried quite a few massage therapists, she is so far the best. Each time after her treatment, I felt a lot better. My husband and my daughter like her treatment a lot as well.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I've been there many times and they offered great service, Faith and Dr Guy they both are very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

The team at Mobility is very professional and their flex hours makes it easy to schedule. Faith is a real pro - advanced knowledge to deal with sports injuries. Justin is an equal pro. Check them out!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I've dealt with shoulder and back pain most of my life, which have led to severe migraines, daily headaches and many missed occasions. When I moved away from home, I stopped seeing a chiropractor as I didn't find anyone I could trust with my back and shoulder pain. I tried physical therapy and acupuncture for a while, and while they helped a bit, I am thrilled to have found Dr. Justin Guy at Mobility Plus. After 6 years of no chiropractic treatment, it's been great to find a chiropractor and team that I can trust and that give results. I went to them to get orthotics for foot pain and have now been going to them regularly for adjustments. Best decision you'll make!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I started my deep tissue massages with Faith Martin a few years ago when she was working at another place and when Faith left and joined Mobility Plus Chiropractic, I continued with Faith because she is, hands down, the best RMT that I have encountered so far. Faith is excellent at getting rid of all the stubborn kinks and soreness especially on my neck, shoulders and lower back likely due to bad posture sitting and working in front of a computer everyday. I feel really great after her massage and she also has a very gentle and pleasant personality. I also have had some chiropractic sessions with Dr. Justin Guy and he is very professional and great at performing the necessary adjustments. I am a regular customer and highly recommend Mobility Plus Chiropratic to anyone who may need their services. Thank you Dr. Guy and Faith for your excellent services!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

i have been to many facilities and had massages from at least ten other massuses but when i got massages from Faith in mobility plus that was the best experience ever! she applies the best pressures and stretches. i have weak muscles, her massage helped me so much that i find new energy and strength that i never felt after any massage before. thank you faith, You R the Best !

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I was looking for a RMT for my neck pain, stemming from whiplash. I've tried a few other RMTs but didn't have any good nor effective experiences until my appointment with Faith Martin. Faith did wonders at my initial appointment and so I happily continued with her. She is EXCELLENT at what she does: professional, warm and friendly. I would highly recommend Faith for anyone looking for a RMT! in fact Carrie, the clinic administrator, is a pleasure as well: friendly and helpful. Although I haven't had the need (yet) to see Dr Guy, he too is friendly, even though I'm not a patient of his. In summary, everyone at Mobility Plus is wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

The office is very friendly. I also had a great massage by Faith who really worked out my kinks.

Dr. Justin Guy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I know how it feels to be severely injured. I became a Chiropractor to help others overcome injury and improve their physical potential and well-being. I am living proof that an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment can be life-changing, and I will do everything in my power to help provide you with rapid pain relief and long-lasting results.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)
  • Western University (Grad. 2006)

• Chiropractic adjustment