Ratings for Dr. Justin Guy

I look forward to visiting Dr. Guy because he is very attentive in asking what is going on regarding my spine. He then applies the correct amount of pressure and releases knots and tension. Afterward, I feel much better and it stays that way for a period of time. He is the best chiropractor I ever had.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Justin listened attentively to all my issues and gently worked on areas that needed special manipulation. As well, he objectively answered all my questions regarding further treatment plans. I left feeling well taken care of in the hands of someone I could trust.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Great business, Dr. Guy has successfully been able to resolve my pain that other chiropractors haven't been able to in the past. Very professional and personable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr. Justin is very thorough, never in hurry and had awesome diagnosis skills. I am getting my orthotics from past 5 years and feel great about it.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Dr. Guy is an excellent Chiropractor. He cured my back spasm that I had, now I feel great.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Dr.Guy is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain after finding the root cause. He goes above and beyond. Hands down the best chiropractor in the world and I know for sure that I will definitely always go back to him. He is truly one-of-a-kind and I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with chronic pain.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

I have been going to Mobility Plus for the last three years. I would have to say that I coundn’t go to work every day without the great treatments that i receive here. The staff are very friendly and always willing to help meet your schedule for appointments.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Experience I’ve had with Mobility Plus Chiropractic has been wonderful. Their staff are friendly and professional. They have always been accommodating and helpful in every way possible. Thank you for all the great service.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Very well organized and they did great work and assisted me with some reoccurring back pain. They are my go to chiropractors in Oakville

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

I've only completed my initial assessment and first session, so this may be early for a review. However, I can certainly say that the staff and Dr. Guy have been able to answer all my questions and alleviate my concerns. My first appointment went great and I'm looking forward to heading back.

Dr. Justin Guy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I know how it feels to be severely injured. I became a Chiropractor to help others overcome injury and improve their physical potential and well-being. I am living proof that an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment can be life-changing, and I will do everything in my power to help provide you with rapid pain relief and long-lasting results.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)
  • Western University (Grad. 2006)

• Chiropractic adjustment