Ratings for Dr. Justin Guy

Justin is hands-down the best chiropractor I have ever been to. Very experienced, knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Excellent results - provided an excellent care program after a car accident. Also has a phenomenal massage therapist in his office - Rachel. Definitely the best massage therapist I have had - very consistent with quality of massage. Would highly recommend them both!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

He is very accommodating and knows his stuff. He is not like other chiropractors ,try him you will not regret .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Very lucky to have found Justin. I came here because of the good reviews and now I can add one myself. He knows his stuff and cares. My sore back and neck issues have improved greatly in a short time. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I have had a great experience at Mobility Plus Chiropractic. Dr. Guy and his team are professional and super friendly! I got a pair of orthotics from Dr. Justin Guy and they work perfectly! I can walk and stand much longer than before without feeling pain on my feet and legs. He patiently checked every detail and carefully listened to my needs. I will surely come back again! I have highly recommended Dr. Guy and Mobility Plus Chiropractic to all my friends. You won’t regret!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I have had pleasant experience at Dr. Guy's clinic. He is a people person, and a convincingly knowledgeable chiropractor. I enjoy my treatment from both Dr. Guy and Rachel. I strongly recommend Mobility Plus. They are the best!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I have been going to chiropractors for treatment for the past 30 years following a car accident in the 80s and sports related injuries from competitive swimming and squash. Finally I have found someone who listens to my needs, takes the time to treat me properly and doesn't rush me out in 5 minutes. The message therapist is excellent too so it's convenient that I can be looked after and feel satisfied all in one place. I would highly recommend Dr. Justin Guy if you are in a lot of pain or have a complicated case like mine.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Justin and his team are simply fantastic. I sought them out at the end of last summer to help me with a stabbing pain between my shoulder blades (which turned out to be "tech neck") and tendonitis in my elbow. As a 50 yr old Harley rider who averages 10,000-15,000 KM's each year, the body can't weather the miles like it used to and the pain from these two issues was impacting my ability to ride. Justin was able to quickly diagnose what was going on and with a combination of targeted stretching, deep tissue massage and acupuncture, I started seeing the benefits of treatment after only a few visits which kept me riding deep into the season. Thank you Dr. Justin. While the tendonitis is in check, my neck and shoulders are still less forgiving albeit I can now ride for hours before they remind me to stretch and adjust my riding posture. Since I refuse to park the bike I am still visiting the clinic every few weeks for the odd tune up and massage which is just fine with me. The entire staff is well skilled and good at what they do but they also know how to treat each patient as a person - not a number. Each visit is a great experience starting from Carrie's warm and friendly smile as you walk in, to Justin's personable, easy going demeanour and Rachel's calming and skilled hands. I highly recommend a visit if you are in need.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Walked in with an injury. Walked out recovered. Dr guy and his staff are very friendly. Definitely recommending his excellent professional chiropractic services.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Initially, I went to see Dr. Guy for orthotics for myself and my 2 girls. He was able diagnosed the reason for the aches and pains from playing too much tennis immediately after he saw me. I had an atroscophic surgery performed on my left knee last October and was apprehensive that the old injury was causing the pain I was still getting. He recommended me to have chiropractic adjustments and massage therapies to help ease the pain. After a few sessions with him and Rachel, I can say that I can play tennis without fear of pain impeding my performance! On top of Dr. Guy and Rachel's excellent services, the clinic administrator, Carrie, is very accomodating and welcoming to all patients! My husband is also impressed with him as he has been able to identify and treat his back injury quickly. I am so glad that we went to his clinic and would highly recommend it to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have been with Dr. Guy for about 3 months now. He is very caring and is concerned about his patients well being. He takes the time needed to make his patients feel better. He strives for quality unlike others, who are focused on quantity.

Dr. Justin Guy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I know how it feels to be severely injured. I became a Chiropractor to help others overcome injury and improve their physical potential and well-being. I am living proof that an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment can be life-changing, and I will do everything in my power to help provide you with rapid pain relief and long-lasting results.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)
  • Western University (Grad. 2006)

• Chiropractic adjustment