Ratings for Dr. Justin Guy

Dr. Justin and his team are simply fantastic. I sought them out at the end of last summer to help me with a stabbing pain between my shoulder blades (which turned out to be "tech neck") and tendonitis in my elbow. As a 50 yr old Harley rider who averages 10,000-15,000 KM's each year, the body can't weather the miles like it used to and the pain from these two issues was impacting my ability to ride. Justin was able to quickly diagnose what was going on and with a combination of targeted stretching, deep tissue massage and acupuncture, I started seeing the benefits of treatment after only a few visits which kept me riding deep into the season. Thank you Dr. Justin. While the tendonitis is in check, my neck and shoulders are still less forgiving albeit I can now ride for hours before they remind me to stretch and adjust my riding posture. Since I refuse to park the bike I am still visiting the clinic every few weeks for the odd tune up and massage which is just fine with me. The entire staff is well skilled and good at what they do but they also know how to treat each patient as a person - not a number. Each visit is a great experience starting from Carrie's warm and friendly smile as you walk in, to Justin's personable, easy going demeanour and Rachel's calming and skilled hands. I highly recommend a visit if you are in need.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Walked in with an injury. Walked out recovered. Dr guy and his staff are very friendly. Definitely recommending his excellent professional chiropractic services.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Initially, I went to see Dr. Guy for orthotics for myself and my 2 girls. He was able diagnosed the reason for the aches and pains from playing too much tennis immediately after he saw me. I had an atroscophic surgery performed on my left knee last October and was apprehensive that the old injury was causing the pain I was still getting. He recommended me to have chiropractic adjustments and massage therapies to help ease the pain. After a few sessions with him and Rachel, I can say that I can play tennis without fear of pain impeding my performance! On top of Dr. Guy and Rachel's excellent services, the clinic administrator, Carrie, is very accomodating and welcoming to all patients! My husband is also impressed with him as he has been able to identify and treat his back injury quickly. I am so glad that we went to his clinic and would highly recommend it to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have been with Dr. Guy for about 3 months now. He is very caring and is concerned about his patients well being. He takes the time needed to make his patients feel better. He strives for quality unlike others, who are focused on quantity.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

So happy I found Dr. Guy and his team! I've been to multiple other chiropractors before I found Mobility Plus, all of which provided me no pain relief. Dr. Guy took the time to get to know me and my issues so he could fix them accordingly. I've struggled with back pain for the better part of the last year which started affecting my life negatively. Dr. Guy has helped me so much and my pain level has gone down tremendously in the short few months I've been seeing him. Very hopeful that my pain will be gone or very minimal shortly - thanks to him! Also, Carrie is super friendly and helpful and makes Mobility Plus that much more amazing

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Great work, would highly recommend. Justin is thorough and has helped me with my highly active profession in the film industry.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

My experience with Mobility Plus Chiropractic has been fantastic! Dr Guy and the staff provide excellent service and care! I found the clinic online and booked an appointment. I have been going there for the last 5 months and i am feeling great. I have had Dr. Guy make me 2 pairs of orthotics and they have helped both my feet and my back pain. It is easy to book an appointment and they send you electronic reminders. which is great for me. I think anyone looking for a chiropractor or if you have sore feet give them a call and you wiill be happy you did.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Faith Martin has been my massage therapist for 4+ years and a feel extremely fortunate! Faith is knowledgeable, caring and gives a massage that is exceptional and takes into consideration my needs at that moment in time. I trust Faith and appreciate her advise and counsel. I appreciate that she keeps herself well informed and that she willingly shares her knowledge. She is my massage therapist but I also think of her as my wellness thought-partner.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I started to see Dr.Faith for muscle stiffness, imbalance in walking, ear muscle pain and headache caused by Ramsay Hunt Syndrome. She would listen to my problem carefully prior to and during the treatment. She pressed the pressure points of those areas that I felt most painful and massaged those that needed to be loosened up. I have tried quite a few massage therapists, she is so far the best. Each time after her treatment, I felt a lot better. My husband and my daughter like her treatment a lot as well.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I've been there many times and they offered great service, Faith and Dr Guy they both are very nice and professional.

Dr. Justin Guy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I know how it feels to be severely injured. I became a Chiropractor to help others overcome injury and improve their physical potential and well-being. I am living proof that an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment can be life-changing, and I will do everything in my power to help provide you with rapid pain relief and long-lasting results.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)
  • Western University (Grad. 2006)

• Chiropractic adjustment