Ratings for Dr. Tina Campbell

We love Dr. Campbell! I have two little kiddos, and she is great with both of them. She can attend to my baby daughter while also teaching my ever-curious five year old son about what she is doing. She doesn't have to show that kind of respect and kindness toward my children, but she does, and it makes such a difference in my experience. She makes the extra effort to get to know me, my family. I moved here from California, where the family doctor is a dying breed, and it's really too bad. I feel blessed that we have found such a wonderful doctor in Dr. Campbell!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I feel well attended to when I have a doctor's appointment and never feel rushed. She's a great listener and takes any concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Campbell gave the first impression of being a reasonable, interested, empathic physician. My appointment started a bit late, but honestly I don't mind because I think that demonstrates that they take the time they need to focus on patients and don't watch the clock. As predicted, she gave me her full attention and I enjoyed a complete 30-minute "getting to know you" style appointment (I've NEVER had that before!). Her information was practical and her bedside manner was great.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013