Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Binnick

GREAT JOB OF REMOVING CANCER CELLS ON MY NOSE USING MOSE PROCEDURE

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Took a biopsy on face and left an ugly scar. The plastic surgeon who did the remainder left no scar. I felt like Binnick was just quickly digging away without regard for final outcome. He seemed somewhat arrogant. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

He removed something from my neck just to make $$$ 10 years ago. I still have a noticeable scar. What a jerk too!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

I've seen Dr Binnick numerous times. He diagnosed my skin cancer, referred me to an excellent surgeon (even my hairdresser can't find the scar), and in routine checkups is polite and thorough. I do feel the few dermatologists I've seen don't have good products for treating rosacea and there are good products from companies such as Prescriptives and Clinique that help tame rosacea and flare ups through daily skin care. The prescription medicines I have used make the flare up worse. I will discuss this with Dr. Binnick at my next visit.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Binnick did not try to find out the cause of my skin problem - breakouts. He even told me that it cannot be treated and he doesn't know what it, so prescribed me just some antibiotics pills, which gave me rash. No testing was done before I asked for it, and that was after the rash. He could not tell me anything about the results and sent me to my family doctor. Also, when I called the office about this rash, he would not see me saying that it is nothing to see and that I should just stop taking the antibiotics - I knew that! What kind of doctor is he??? If he does not prictice in these kind of skin problems, he should not see me in the first place, instead of wasting my money, time, and giving me more skin problems - rash all over my body! Very-very unhappy with this doctor! DO NOT recommend him to anyone and even tell people do not go there!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr Binnick is a very knowledgable dermatologist. He is careful, thoughtful and does an excellent job.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2006

Dr. Steven A. Binnick's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)