Ratings for Dr. Allison Mckinnon

She was/is absolutely amazing!! Saw me through my whole pregnancy and NEVER made me feel incompetent or uncomfortable as a patient and first time young mom. Bed side manners are fantastic. Most importantly, she brought my very large baby into this world safe and soundly, whereas it could have been a VERY different outcome had she not taken my comments of discomfort seriously.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Extremely helpful and kind. Whole staff is incredible

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

A perfect doctor with absolutely no flaws whatsoever.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Very professional doctor. Having lupus and other immune issues, Dr Mckinnon was able to pin point my problem quick. She is a wonderful person. Very pleasant. Feel very secure under her care. Thank you Dr McKinnon.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Very down to earth, knowledgeable, nice and just an amazing doctor . Thanks R

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I was referred to Dr Mckinnon for a IUD removal as my doctor could not see it. Dr McKinnon was very professional and was able to, with a lot of effort as it was embedded, remove the IUD at the hospital with some freezing. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Great doctor and staff. Caring, knowledgeable and explains complex diagnosis in a palatable manner.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

So happy to have found Dr. McKinnon! She was compassionate, thorough, and kept me calm through a stressful medical condition. She also took the time to answer all of my millions of questions. Unfortunately she didn't get to deliver my daughter, but she stopped by to check on me while I was labouring AND afterwards to see the baby :)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Most awesome doctor Ive had. Helpful, alsways there when I needed her even when went into the hospital to be induced and then ended up having a csection.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. McKinnon is very gentle and trustworthy. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your concerns are addressed and your needs are met. Really happy that I was introduced to her

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017