Ratings for Dr. Allison Mckinnon

I was referred to Dr Mckinnon for a IUD removal as my doctor could not see it. Dr McKinnon was very professional and was able to, with a lot of effort as it was embedded, remove the IUD at the hospital with some freezing. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Great doctor and staff. Caring, knowledgeable and explains complex diagnosis in a palatable manner.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

So happy to have found Dr. McKinnon! She was compassionate, thorough, and kept me calm through a stressful medical condition. She also took the time to answer all of my millions of questions. Unfortunately she didn't get to deliver my daughter, but she stopped by to check on me while I was labouring AND afterwards to see the baby :)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Most awesome doctor Ive had. Helpful, alsways there when I needed her even when went into the hospital to be induced and then ended up having a csection.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. McKinnon is very gentle and trustworthy. She goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your concerns are addressed and your needs are met. Really happy that I was introduced to her!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

She's great and her office staff is very friendly. I actually miss her! Guess I'll have to have another baby ;)

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Both pregnancies spent with her, I always look forward to my appointments. She really cares and becomes more of a friend than your doctor. She really lightens up my day!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

There are not enough wonderful things that I can say about Dr. McKinnon. Her bedside manner is unlike any other doctor that I have reworked with. She is incredibly kind, and extremely knowledgeable I left every appointment excited for the next one. You can tell she loves her profession from the second you meet her. Even my husband comment on how great she was. I feel so luck y to have her as my OB/GYN. You cannot go wrong with this doctor. She just has the most AMAZING way about her....word don't do her justice.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

She's compassionate, honest and caring! I'd recommend her any day!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017