Ratings for Dr. Brian McKenzie

Very good doctor. My husband had been a couple of years ago to a different specialist who said all was well. He has been short of breath and not well for awhile. He got referred to Dr. Mckenzie who found a problem right away and has discussed options with us. We are seeing him again today and we are very confident with what he will advise my husband to do. And by the way his receptionist is a lovely lady.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Mackenzie is a wonderful Cardiologist. He takes the time to talk things through with you, is thoughtful, proactive and incredibly thorough . I feel very fortunate to have him as my Cardiologist . And Irene , his assistant, is absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I am pleased with all so far. It has been almost 3 years and find this whole office helpful

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Always impressed me! Patient, understanding, not rushed and yet, very comprehensive.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

His treatment has been decided long before he hears your complaints. He tends to rely on statistics and not how a patient is feeling. Abrupt and manipulative of your symptoms, with little empathy.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Saved my life. He will listen. He provides good choices. Irene is a saint.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014