Ratings for Dr. Kingsley Nirmalaraj

We went to see this Kingley privately some time ago as our 20 year old son is very obese, he was very compassionate and was very good with our son. We were considering bariatric surgery but his discussions with our son helped to direct him with diet and while there were around 50 kgs weight to loose, he is slowly doing this despite many other diets failing) and is now very fit having worked all year with a fitness trainer.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I will be trying to find another Endocrinologist. He fixated on an existing condition that I was querying, saying that he respected the diagnosing doctor. This doctor had diagnosed me 5 years ago and I had new symptoms since then. Additionally, when shown proof of medication results, he smiled and said that it was likely a "placebo effect". A cashier calling an ambulance for me because I look so sick after my medication ran out is not a placebo effect. I felt like I was not heard at all. AT ALL. Everything that I hate about modern medical practice, the being shunned away, the complete laziness, the disinterest in my case... All of it was shown in Kingsley. When I told my GP of my experience, my GP was shocked and said I deserved an apology. Additionally the staff were very standoffish - having made an extreme effort to be at the appointment, they were some of the least friendly receptionists I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Excellent expert in his field , have been his patient for over 7 years. alwsys trying new Meds.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Consultation was rushed,felt like he didn't want to help me anymore and said he couldn't do anymore for me...all this for $360 for half an hour..very disappointed.....

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

staff very un helpfull, had to wait 6 week for appointment this was for a protacol appointment (where they talk about your history) They already have it, then another 2 weeks to wait for testorstrone replacement a total of 8 weeks having been producing zero testostrone for the past 4 weeks. thats 12 weeks to date, still haven't seen this Dr.ended up going to a Dr Nick Crook in Rotorua dosn't know me seen me within two weeks. thank you Dr Nick Crook.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013