Ratings for Dr. Pripal Bansi

Initially, this doctor seemed abrupt and non communicative however he is very knowledgable in his field. He successfully operated on my shoulder. However it was not through his reassurance that he knew what was happening, but through a very very competent physio. who knew through a series of exercises over many weeks, that something was not right and convinced me to have surgery. I realise now that all the tests in the world do not always show whats happening however, this an expectation that we often have. After surgery he was very approachable, knowledgable and communicative. Perhaps since I was in a great deal of pain before hand (for many many months) he was responding to me. Further follow up however was needed after surgery, as the physio was useless and caused me a great deal of pain and I really had no idea of what to expect from the surgery. It did take 12 months to feel back to normal. I would have not hesitation in recommending this Ortho.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014