Ratings for Dr. Jason Dreyer

Dr. Dreyer is a wonderful doctor, and his surgery saved me from a life of pain.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Other Dr.'s thought I had ALS. I could barely walk, and I mean barely. Dr. D. said my spinal cord was crushed in two places. I went from heavy amounts for morphine, and sleeping about 1/2 hr at a time for 4-5 hrs total a night to an emergency surgery. Three months later, I am on no drugs except Neurontin. I walk with no pain. I have a lot of screws in my back, and I could care less. At Virginia Mason they had told me I was going to be in a wheelchair. I am 58, sleep about 7 hrs a night, and feel better than I have in many years. I lived with tremendous pain to feeling good. I feel like he saved my life. I should mention that several other neurosurgeons would not see me because they looked at my mri's and thought they would not be able to help me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

He is a real good doc. My back was messed up and he fixed it up and got me up and movin again.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Dreyer really took good care of me he answered my all questions and the surgery saved my life!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Dryer fixed my back I was in bad shape and had a hard time walking now I can and my legs are strong with no pain.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Doctor dreyer and his staff in the office and the staff in the hospital were all great. They really care and went out of their way to get my surgery faster. I was hurting bad and my insurance wouldn't payfor the surgery at first but dr dreyer talked with them and told them it was urgent and they changed their minds. Now I can walk without pain again. I tell everyone about dr dreyer and the way he helped me. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I went to several docs that were unable to fix me. Dr. Dreyer was a godsend and finally got me back to being pain free!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Great bedside maner. Great surgeon. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Dreyer saved my mother! He took such great care of her and kept us all informed of her condition and the healing process. We are so fortunate to have him in Walla Walla!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Dreyer gave me my life back. My back pain made me lose my job and I could no do fun stuff with family. Now I'm pain free and lovin life again!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014