Ratings for Dr. Mina K. Chung

One of the finest phicians I have ever met : competent, kind and punctual .....non better

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I was at Cleveland Clinic for 3 HOURS before I saw her. Then when she came into the office all she did was sit there and type for 30 minutes. She probably asked me 3 questions the whole time and literally made eye contact a total of 3 times. This is no joke and I will not be going back. I had to pay for 4 hours of parking...for what? No new answers and not proper care. She acted like she did not want to be there and was not friendly at all.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

My exp w/ this dr stared out great. (I wrote the review from '09). I was sent to her by my last cardiologist b/c she moved out to the west coast. I was devastated but Dr. Chung was very nice & thorough. Now I realize it's b/c everything was fine since my last dr left who did my surgery & things were status quo. But as soon as other things started happening & I wasn't getting thR answers I needed from her I pushed back & demanded answers as to why she did nothing: no additional testing, she just wouldn't listen. I'd end up in the hospital w/ instructions to see her ASAP & I called their office but every time they said "sorry, she's booked, we can't get you in for a few months." Dr. Chung even called me $ got very defensive on the phone w/ me. My new cardiologist who specializes in electrophysioligy (as Dr. Chung does) is Thomas Callahan, MD at the Cleveland Clinic main campus. He sweet, caring, actually listens & is a absolutely wonderful dr!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Chung is an excellent cardiologist. You do spend a long time waiting (that seems to be the norm at the Cleveland Clinic though) but she takes her time and is very thorough. She is very helpful and answers all your questions. One time she said "sorry about the wait but I really like to take my time w/ all my patients." I spent probably a good 30 min. w/ her so it's worth the wait! She specializes in electrophysiology and pacing so she's ideal for patients w/ a pacemaker or defibulator.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Mina K. Chung's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1983)