Ratings for Dr. Robert Trevor Poole

I have never had any problems with reception or punctuality. They are always Pleasant and answer any questions that I have. I have always received treatment without having to go anywhere else. They have referred me to the best service!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I agree that getting thru the reception staff is a nightmare. My appointments are booked out 30-60 days before I can get an appointment! We're looking for a new doctor. His answering machine advises "We are not a walk-in clinic.", so it is obvious if you've injured yourself or have the flu ... go to a walk-in clinic or ER. He's too busy to see you ...

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr Poole is very good to deal with. But deal with reception is an absolute nightmare. It feels like they only take calls about 2 hours of the day if that. Their is always some recording that says they are having technical difficulties or the office is closed or they are on lunch or on a break. Getting in quickly for a urgent appointment is also very tough. I've never gotten in more then 3 or 4 days after I make the request. In the end we just go to the ER or walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Poole replaced our previous doctor that moved his practice. He had individual meet and greets with all his patients that wanted this. He is extremely personable and friendly. Dr. Poole has always been on time with all of my appointments. He reviews your file and ailment prior to seeing you so that he knows what to discuss with you. Great doctor, we need more like him!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013