Ratings for Dr. Mitchell S. Turner

I spent more than an hour in the waiting room. Dr Turner spent 10 minutes with me and kept moving towards the door. He had a poor bedside manner. I would not recommend him to friends or return for a second visit.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

My entire family has used Dr. Turner for years. He has treated everything from severe skin cancer on my father to minor acne on my son. He really saved my fathers life. We love him. He is so funny, nice and knowledgeable. I never feel rushed or like he's trying to sell something. I just started getting laser hair removal and was so happy to find out he offered it. I've only had 2 treatments so far on my bikini but I've already noticed a major difference. It's much cheaper than going to a laser spa and the lasers are much stronger! He is the best dermatologist ever!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

I understand that doctors tend to overbook... but my experience at Dr. Turner's office was really unacceptable. I called 45 minutes prior to my appointment and was told "the doctor is on schedule" - when I arrived, I found 4 people waiting ahead of me. The receptionist simply shrugged her shoulders and mumbled something about 'getting backed up'. When I reminded her that I had called less than an hour ago she said, "well... an hour ago we weren't backed up". Dr. Turner might well be a great dermatologist - I'll never know because his staff can't seem to manage his schedule properly... if the receptionist could have been honest it would have saved me a wasted trip.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I had my first visit with Dr. Turner and found him to have a very good bed-side manner. He was knowledgeable, not an alarmist, and took time to answer my questions. I would certainly recommend him. His office staff was also first-rate. They were friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. Mitchell S. Turner's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Union, NJ