Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Ligenza

She's one of the best Doctor's I have ever been too. Extremely attentive. She is all that the previous respondends says and more. I am glad to have her and the staff!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Excellent and thorough doctor who cares about her patients. She has an excellent memory even if you haven't been in for awhile. She calls with test results and explains everything in plain english. There should be more Cynthia Ligenza's in the medical field.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Ligenza is an excellent physician - very thorough and very responsive to patient needs. She gets five stars from me!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Always follows up, very very thorough, calls home after business hours!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

GREAT DOCTOR. TAKES CARE OF MY ENTIRE FAMILY.FOLLOWS UP ON YOU AND ALWAYS CALLS TO SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING.SHE IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

The doctor was very attentive to my concern today of a mass that had increased in size since May when Empire BC last denied my specialists request in DC for an MRI. Dr. Ligenza is referring me to a general surgeon for it. She also followed up on all of my previous materials that I was working on and in addition gave me the necessary paperwork to have my bloodwork drawn before my Devember visit and my flu and other necessary shots due now.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Cynthia Ligenza's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1979)

UnitedHealthcare