Ratings for Dr. Karley Denoon

So far Dr. Denoon is unbelievable. She makes sure we understand everything she talks about before we leave her office, she gives us email contact if we have any questions for her before the next visit. She follows up after visits. Also she speaks to the patient. She speaks to my son rather than making him feel invisible and not important. She gets the answers from him and not just from myself. She makes us all feel like a team. She cares and it shows, you are not just another patient, you are her patient. She has never been late for an appointment. And above all I can tell this is one educated Doctor. She isn't willing 'to just try' something, she researches things and comes back to us with programs. So informative, Dr Denoon has one our hearts and our health!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

This Doctor was so helpful, i felt better in 1 week of starting her treatment and she taught me about my body!! i actually for the first time in 42 years understood why i hadnt felt good. She listens and is non judgemental and we talked about options for treatment she didnt just send me out the door with a prescription.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013