Ratings for Dr. Ryan Millar

I am so happy my family and I finally found a professional, knowledgeable chiropractor in Stouffville! Dr. Millar is super punctual and very, very reasonable with his prices....and his prices are posted in office! He is not in the business of offering 2 minute adjustments , in fact, he will offer 30 mins for the same price as other chiropractors charge for their 2 minute adjustments! He is awesome! I highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Renew is definitely the best clinic in Stouffville to go to for managing your pain. It might even be the best in York Region!! Dr. Millar is fantastic and his services and health team have helped me with vitamin choices, orthotics and helping me with my anxiety.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Can’t do wrong with this clinic, everything is top notch. Dr Millar is extremely thorough every time I visit him for a treatment. He takes the necessary time to answer all my questions and makes you feel like you’re more than just another patient. I highly recommend him and this clinic to anyone who appreciates great customer service in a welcoming professional environment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Thorough Doc. Helped me with many of my aches and pains. Dr. Ryan doesn't just focus on necks and backs. Acupunturist too.Very helpful.I recommend seeing him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

The reviews are true. Great chiropractor, great office, great team. I am pleased with the help he gave me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

He has been Super! he has showed me how to do exercises and stretching at home and he also gets to the root of the pain when I come in for appointments. he has been doing accupunture and adjustments and i am very happy to be feeling better for my knee pain.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have seen pleanty of chiropractors.dr millar spends time to treat the muscles and the joints all with his hands and sometimes with accupunture.he has been super helpful in getting rid of my pain in my hip.his treatments last longer than the other chiropractors i have seen.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I was hesitant to see him but a coworker told me Dr. Ryan could help with my pain in my knee. I’m glad I chose to see him. He helped get rid of my pain and cure my problem! Bedside manner is A+. If in pain. See him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Simply the best! Very happy to have him keep me out of pain. LOVE LOVE his new office too. Recommend Dr. Millar!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Millar. He takes a very holistic approach to pain, and is very thorough with reviewing my condition at every appointment and then treating as needed, using chiropractic and ART. He is genuine and caring in his approach. He takes the times to explain what's happening in my body and how I can help myself with exercises and lifestyle changes. The clinic staff are very friendly and efficient. Great place and people!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018