Ratings for Dr. Ryan Millar

Fantastic health professional. Very nice clinic finishes and comfortable feeling. There is also great massage therapists and osteopath and his location too. Very helpful. I have recommended to friends and family. If you are unsure, see him. You will find out how he can help you like he helped me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

He has great bedsides manner. Seems up to date with the advice he gave me. I saw Dr. Millar and physio at Renew Integrative Health and I am very pleased with the choice I made.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Millar is a professional. He was able to not just tell me why I could feel my pain but how I likely began to feel my pain. Until I met him I thought it would come from nowhere and would cripple me. I would be in bed for days at a time. Since showing me I have been able to be in control of the pain that I feel and I am grateful. If you need a great Chiropractor, he is who you should book with without hesitation!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

See Him for aches that you have.he helped me!!!great Chiroprcter!!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I have to say that he is one of those chiropractors "that saved my life". Not because he was able to adjust me a certain way or because he had great bedside manner (he does). It was because he listened to what I was saying and didnt rush me when I was telling him what I could feel in my calf. He encouraged me to go to the ER due to my pain that was getting worse and worse. My medical doctor said it was a muscle strain. It was only Dr. Millar who said he thought it was a clot and that I should get it looked into. Turns out he was right! I was given medication by the hospital and they said it could have spread to my lungs and been fatal!!!! He was the one that found it and listened. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

He truly is a healer. Happy to be able to have him treat me. my pain is completely gone. If he could do it for me im sure he can do it for others. Caring and bedside manner is fantastic. I always feel great physically and mentally after appointments with him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Great private clinic in Main Stouffville Street. Lots of parking in back and Reception is pleasant and accommodating. This practitioner is knowledgeable and was on time for both appointments I had with him. I would recommend him because i already feel better.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I don't know where to start. He is a great human being and has been so helpful for my excruciating back! He used acupuncture to help my muscles calm down and then was able to get a release thru my back. I have not had another Chiropractir have such good results. He also gave me home exercises to help me too. If you have pain, see him!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I am happy I found Dr. Millar! He knows the muscles and just the right spot to work on and help. He is jovial and seems like he is genuinely interested in his patients well being. Always focuses on being on time and have been incredibly helpful. Recommended.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I am so happy my family and I finally found a professional, knowledgeable chiropractor in Stouffville! Dr. Millar is super punctual and very, very reasonable with his prices....and his prices are posted in office! He is not in the business of offering 2 minute adjustments , in fact, he will offer 30 mins for the same price as other chiropractors charge for their 2 minute adjustments! He is awesome! I highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018