Ratings for Dr. Ryan Millar

I have to say that he is one of those chiropractors "that saved my life". Not because he was able to adjust me a certain way or because he had great bedside manner (he does). It was because he listened to what I was saying and didnt rush me when I was telling him what I could feel in my calf. He encouraged me to go to the ER due to my pain that was getting worse and worse. My medical doctor said it was a muscle strain. It was only Dr. Millar who said he thought it was a clot and that I should get it looked into. Turns out he was right! I was given medication by the hospital and they said it could have spread to my lungs and been fatal!!!! He was the one that found it and listened. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

He truly is a healer. Happy to be able to have him treat me. my pain is completely gone. If he could do it for me im sure he can do it for others. Caring and bedside manner is fantastic. I always feel great physically and mentally after appointments with him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Great private clinic in Main Stouffville Street. Lots of parking in back and Reception is pleasant and accommodating. This practitioner is knowledgeable and was on time for both appointments I had with him. I would recommend him because i already feel better.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I don't know where to start. He is a great human being and has been so helpful for my excruciating back! He used acupuncture to help my muscles calm down and then was able to get a release thru my back. I have not had another Chiropractir have such good results. He also gave me home exercises to help me too. If you have pain, see him!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I am happy I found Dr. Millar! He knows the muscles and just the right spot to work on and help. He is jovial and seems like he is genuinely interested in his patients well being. Always focuses on being on time and have been incredibly helpful. Recommended.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I am so happy my family and I finally found a professional, knowledgeable chiropractor in Stouffville! Dr. Millar is super punctual and very, very reasonable with his prices....and his prices are posted in office! He is not in the business of offering 2 minute adjustments , in fact, he will offer 30 mins for the same price as other chiropractors charge for their 2 minute adjustments! He is awesome! I highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Renew is definitely the best clinic in Stouffville to go to for managing your pain. It might even be the best in York Region!! Dr. Millar is fantastic and his services and health team have helped me with vitamin choices, orthotics and helping me with my anxiety.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Can’t do wrong with this clinic, everything is top notch. Dr Millar is extremely thorough every time I visit him for a treatment. He takes the necessary time to answer all my questions and makes you feel like you’re more than just another patient. I highly recommend him and this clinic to anyone who appreciates great customer service in a welcoming professional environment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Thorough Doc. Helped me with many of my aches and pains. Dr. Ryan doesn't just focus on necks and backs. Acupunturist too.Very helpful.I recommend seeing him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

The reviews are true. Great chiropractor, great office, great team. I am pleased with the help he gave me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018