Ratings for Dr. Ryan Millar

I have been able to sleep better! less head aches! I feel in control of my pain. He has been very helpful. Like a lot of people, i was hesitant. about a chiropractor. I should have seen him a long time ago. Dr millar is the BEST!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Ryan takes the time to listen and understand what my pain was and WHY it is happening. His approach has been different that others i have seen in the past. My Mom told me to see him and he has helped both of us so much.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Highly Recommend. Bed side manner is great. I am happy I chose to see him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Great clinic and amazing Chiropractor. On time, staff are helpful, He told me why i had my sharp and painful aches and how he could help and gave me routine to do on my own. Recommend.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

He keeps me moving. When I met him I wasn't moving well at all. His treatments and advice have been very helpful. My doctor tried to give me medications but Dr. Miller's approach has been much more helpful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

i appreciate everything dr ryan has done to help me and my pains. recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Knowlegable. Thorough. Helpful. Recommended. Had a shoulder issue and he showed me why it was happening and how he could help. He knows what he is doing and I am happy I found him

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Millar is quite simply a wonderful human being and an even better Chiropractor. He genuinely cares for your health & safety and promotes exercise as a method of assisting with his care. If you are having issues of any kind and you aren't sure what the root of the problem is, go see him. I had knew problems for years that no one could really tell me how to fix. I went to Dr. Millar and he made me do some walking and monitored the way my knees bent, etc. and actually diagnosed me with something and told me how to FIX it rather than just live with it. I'm happy I made the call to ReNew Integrative Health.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

It doesn’t get any better than Renew. Dr. Millar’s comprehensive health knowledge and chiropractic skills are incredible. He always takes the time to educate and explain things in detail. The treatments are stellar. The clinic offers a broad range of interrelated services. The facility is quite nice and the staff are friendly and professional. I have nothing but good things to say about Renew.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Best best chiropractor i have seen. Saw him in my pregnancy and he was so wonderful. He knows what he is doing. Did my acupuncture to start labour n it worked wonders. Very knowledgable and kind. If there were more stars i ll give him 5 more

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017