Ratings for Dr. Tom Wierzbicki

Implant surgery. From the initial determination to completion of the process, Dr. Wierzbicki and his team acted with complete professionalism making me feel relaxed, comfortable and confident in the procedure that was completed. 5 out of 5. Len T.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2019

A really good doctor with nice manors and very helpful. What I like most about him is the fact that he is not pushing unnecessary treatments on his patients and is very honest. I would recommend him to everyone needing these kind of services.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Patient. Professional. Common Sense. My 86 year old grandmother experienced the best care to address her needs. Highly recommended. Top dentist in Calgary.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Visited the office for consultation. Found it pricier compared to what other comparable periodontists offer the service. Also the majority of staff seems inexperienced or just interns.

Submitted February 5, 2018

I had a dental implant with this periodontist, and I warmly recommend him. He is professional, caring, efficient. Dr. Tom Wierzbicki also performed oral surgery, after an accident, accepting to do the work, without prior notice. The dental surgery room is very large, comfortable, bright modern and clean and there is parking available on site. He went well above and beyond what any other dental specialist would do. I regret that he does not do general dentistry. Only his name is difficult to remember and spell, but worth the effort. Thank you Dr. Tom W

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I do not like dental procedures so the thought of gum surgery was anxiety producing for me! Dr Wierzbicki was kind, gentle and did everything to make the procedure as comfortable as possible. His staff is very friendly and efficient. I highly recommend if you need specialist dental work. I'm not as fearful now going for future appointments.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Wierzbicki is an awesome periodontist! He has gone above and beyond the call of duty. He really cares about his patients and that is evident in the the customer service he provides. He takes the fear out of the entire process. His receptionist is also top notch, very knowledgeable and accomodating. Greg

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Tom did two implants for me and he explained the procedure very thoroughly even though I had implants previously. His office is very modern and bright. The staff are also very friendly and helpful . The hole office made you feel that they cared. Would highly recommend Dr Tom for implants.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I went to see Dr. Tom to get some recommendations regarding my gums and dentures. Dr. Tom provided me with several options and explained in details the possible procedures that I could take. He is humble and I felt very comfortable with his extensive knowledge and skill set. I have already had some procedures conducted by Dr. Tom and am very satisfied with the results. I recommended Dr. Tom to some of my friends and they were also impressed by his wonderful service. His office is bright and modern and has a relaxing environment, additionally, his office has high tech equipment. I highly recommend Dr. Tom for any gum issues, implants or any denture work that needs to be done. He is an exceptional Periodontist.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I had a Titanium Implant surgically installed. Took 6 months overall. The process is thoroughly explained and Costs are also explained up front. Explaining Medical Plan coverage was also very helpful. The Medical Office is New, Spacious, Quiet, Bright and outfitted with Top Shelf Equipment. Best of all, Dr. Wierzbicki is Calm, Personable and Knowledgeable. Going in I was nervous, but it turned out terrific, the Implant will outlast me. Thank You Doctor Rich W.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016