Ratings for Dr. Tom Wierzbicki

I had a dental implant with this periodontist, and I warmly recommend him. He is professional, caring, efficient. Dr. Tom Wierzbicki also performed oral surgery, after an accident, accepting to do the work, without prior notice. The dental surgery room is very large, comfortable, bright modern and clean and there is parking available on site. He went well above and beyond what any other dental specialist would do. I regret that he does not do general dentistry. Only his name is difficult to remember and spell, but worth the effort. Thank you Dr. Tom W

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I do not like dental procedures so the thought of gum surgery was anxiety producing for me! Dr Wierzbicki was kind, gentle and did everything to make the procedure as comfortable as possible. His staff is very friendly and efficient. I highly recommend if you need specialist dental work. I'm not as fearful now going for future appointments.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Wierzbicki is an awesome periodontist! He has gone above and beyond the call of duty. He really cares about his patients and that is evident in the the customer service he provides. He takes the fear out of the entire process. His receptionist is also top notch, very knowledgeable and accomodating. Greg

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Tom did two implants for me and he explained the procedure very thoroughly even though I had implants previously. His office is very modern and bright. The staff are also very friendly and helpful . The hole office made you feel that they cared. Would highly recommend Dr Tom for implants.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I went to see Dr. Tom to get some recommendations regarding my gums and dentures. Dr. Tom provided me with several options and explained in details the possible procedures that I could take. He is humble and I felt very comfortable with his extensive knowledge and skill set. I have already had some procedures conducted by Dr. Tom and am very satisfied with the results. I recommended Dr. Tom to some of my friends and they were also impressed by his wonderful service. His office is bright and modern and has a relaxing environment, additionally, his office has high tech equipment. I highly recommend Dr. Tom for any gum issues, implants or any denture work that needs to be done. He is an exceptional Periodontist.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I had a Titanium Implant surgically installed. Took 6 months overall. The process is thoroughly explained and Costs are also explained up front. Explaining Medical Plan coverage was also very helpful. The Medical Office is New, Spacious, Quiet, Bright and outfitted with Top Shelf Equipment. Best of all, Dr. Wierzbicki is Calm, Personable and Knowledgeable. Going in I was nervous, but it turned out terrific, the Implant will outlast me. Thank You Doctor Rich W.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

My Dentist recommended Dr. Tom for gum graft surgery. He's extremely knowledgeable and explains everything in great detail and patiently answered all my questions. I had gum grafts on 3 teeth and whilst I don't remember the actual surgery due to taking oral sedation, I didn't have any pain afterwards and know Dr. Tom did a great job. He's a brilliant, first-class Periodontist that I highly recommend. Dr. Tom's staff are also knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

A friend told me to see Dr. Wierzbicki about my missing teeth and partial denture... very glad I did - he saved me from getting a full denture! I had a bone graft and 3 implants done and I'm very happy about the results. Dr. W was very thorough, he listens and answered all my questions patiently. He called me the next day to make sure I was doing OK. His office is new, bright, and staff are great. Overall a fantastic experience!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Pursuing my desire for braces, I was referred to Dr.Tom.Knowledable, Caring, Non judgemental, Had my wisdom teeth removed by him and his fantastic assistant. Minimal Discomfort.Maximum Results.If you need amazing care, go to this office. Friendly staff...New technologies available ie sedation, if you desire it. Just go....tell your friends with kids who need their wisdoms out....amazing.Pass it on.♡

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Tom for a wisdom tooth extraction and was nothing short of impressed. Very friendly, humble, and took his time to explain the procedure to me. Did my consult and the procedure on the same day. He greeted himself with a smile & introduced himself as Tom the moment I walked in to check-in at the desk. The last dental surgeon I saw spent a fraction of the time explaining my issue and insisted procedural sedation was the only way to go. Dr. Tom performed the procedure without sedation without any problems. Took about an hour... worth ever penny. He seems like an all around honest fellow. The office is beautiful and the parking at his office is rather accommodating. The iPad new patient registration was a bit different (I prefer paper) though I completely understand the shift to electronic records. Staff was great and got me in on a cancellation appointment weeks before another surgical office. Too bad he doesn't do general dentistry.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015