Ratings for Dr. Aleem Kherani

He seems to be about making money...that is all...not sincere at all. Don't be fooled by a fool!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I had a good experience at Dr Kherani's office. He was very personable with a nice chair side Manner. His hygienists are amazing as with the rest of the staff and have been there for years taking good care of me. Can't ask for anything more than that!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

What a great, great dentist. Dr. Kherani was helpful and friendly. I highly recommend that people that are hesitant to go to a dentist go to him. He's nice and he goes slow if you ask him but he's extremely through and gives explanations. A very good dentist. I still hate gettingmy teeth done but, if I had to go, I would go to him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I went in to see my new dentist after he purchased this practice from my previous dentist. I thought he was lovely, very pleasant. But I really hope he gains some confidence from the great staff that he has covering his back. He is a little excitable and I felt he talks a little too much. Maybe that's his enthusiasm, but he needs to offer his advice and be done. His check ups are fast but that could be his lack of confidence and experience. He and the staff did a great job of oral cancer screening but Dr was a bit harsher than his hygienist. The staff was incredibly knowledgable and I will stay with the practice because of them and know they will help him gain his confidence.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Kherani is very helpful and attentive. While I am always nervous going to the dentist (and this was my first visit), he made me feel comfortable and like I had known him for a while.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Was a little worried about meeting the Dentist that was replacing my previous dentist Dr Yeh who I was really happy with but Dr Kherani was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013