Ratings for Dr. Vanessa H. Le

My GP was not able to see for 4 days, but Dr. Vanessa Le was able to see me right away. Thank goodness because she was able to ascertain that what I had been suffering from for a long time had come to the point where I needed emergency surgery. If Dr. Le had not insisted that I go to emergency then I would not be here today writing this review!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I suffer from severe osteoarthritis and have had multiple joint replacements. Future joint replacements will be necessary and I was seeking a Dr. with the skill set and the resolve to work with me in partnership through this difficult process. A friend of mine (a patient of Dr Le), familiar with my situation suggested I consider her as I was extremely frustrated with my physician. I was so impressed when I met Dr. Le . She is extremely professional yet warm and personable. In the few short months that I have been her patient, I have elected to visit her more times that my previous Dr. of four years! She is the first physician I have ever had who takes the time to actively listen and demonstrate true compassion,. She has a broad knowledge base and is eager to suggest and investigate alternative solutions to problems. I have great confidence in her technical ability and her impeccable organizational skills. I consider myself extremely fortunate to be in her care and would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Le is an outstanding family doctor and a very warm and caring person! I feel very confident in the quality of care she offers and appreciate how much time she takes with her patients. I'm never bothered by the occasional wait because I know she'll be taking as much time with me when it's my turn. Above all, I appreciate how sharp she is. She has caught things previous doctors had missed and improved the quality of my health and life significantly. She is extremely good at what she does and how she does it, and I'd recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Dr. Le!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

J'ai decouvert la clinique Diamant hier apres avoir ete a la clinique MDRockland ou je devais payer 175$ et 80$ de frais d'ouverture de dossier . La medecine qui profite du systeme pour des honoraires exhorbitants ... Non merci pas mes valeurs d'equite sociale. Bref , j'ai eu la chance de rencontrer Dr Le qui a pris au moins 20 mn . Elle a fait preuve d'un excellent diagnostic ; pris son temps et m'a meme fait une note pour mon medecin de famille pour un suivi . Sincement je n'ai jamais un rendez vous avec un medecin aussi peofessionnel , humain ou le bien etre patient et l'empathie etaient valorises . Ma fille etudie en Medecine et vous etes un exemple a suivre . Merci .

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

To the person who posted on 23 aug: Dr. Le is still working at the same clinic despite anything you may have heard. The clinic's phone system and info haven't been consistently reliable over the years. Luckily it seems they might be beginning some long overdue improvements. In the meantime, if you don't get a straight answer or an appointment, call back or ask to talk to someone else. Several of my friends and colleagues who were patients of Dr. Patterson are very happy with Dr. Le now. She really does take the time to sit down and listen carefully as many others have noted. She also always goes the extra mile as not only a doctor but as a patient advocate, making sure that no stone is left unturned when it comes to helping patients get what they need to be in their best possible health. If there is an award for Outstanding Family Doctor in Quebec, she deserves it, as well as a much better office and better working conditions. Thank you, Dr. Le! You truly are the best!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Quelle chance d'avoir comme médecin le Dre. Le. Elle est humaine et très rassurante. Elle donne du temps a ses patientes. Quoi demander de plus pour un médecin. Je suis privilégié de l'avoir comme médecin.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Le is a respectful, thorough, kind, and conscientious doctor, and she is a very active listener. It had been a while since my last appointment, and when I saw her yesterday she didn't have access to all her files of my medical records. Yet she still remembered everything about my medical history and life! And she has so many patients! When it can be hard not to feel like just a number or even a nuisance in overcrowded clinics and hospitals, it's magical to find such a compassionate doctor who sees you as a real and whole person. Dr. Le is truly the best and a model for others who want to offer truly patient-centred care. She obviously cares deeply about her patients, and I feel so grateful and lucky to be one of them.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Le is still working at the same clinic. There are appointments to see her in September. Just call the clinic.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I have never actually seen Dr Le, but I was told that she took on Dr Patterson's patients when he was expelled from the province for failing a French exam. So she is technically my doctor, although I have never met her. I have been trying to get an appointment with Dr Le for about a year now, always being told by the receptionist at Clinique Médicale Diamant to call back in a few weeks. I have now just spoken to a receptionist who said that they have no idea where she went, that she is no longer working there, and that if I want my file transferred to another doctor (which of course, I don't have), I will have to pay $30. This is ridiculous! Dr Patterson was the best doctor I had ever seen, and I had heard only amazing things about Dr Le from friends who had seen her as well. But now there are both just.. missing? No official word on where they have gone, and no one assigned to take on their patients? To make matters worse, I tried to get on a waiting list for a new family doctor and was told I couldn't be placed because Dr Patterson was listed as my doctor! Apparently they could do nothing even when I explained that I haven't seen him in about 3 years.. So if anyone has information about where either of these doctors have gone so their patients can find them, please post it here!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I visited dr Le 4 years ago, when I first got her as a family doctor. She is very knowledgeable, kind. However since then I could not get an appointment. Every time I call receptionist answers that schedule is not out yet and asks to call back in month or two. I've been calling every couple of months and it's always same answer. I don't know what it takes to get an appointment

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016