Dr. Richard Prytula

Ratings for Dr. Richard Prytula

Just for all the unkind people here I give this review. He has dedicated his life to helping others and its sooooo upsetting to see what people write about him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

In agreeance with below two reviews- he was exrtemely respectful of me and lovelly tooo

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I found Richard to be extremely helpful, and a truly caring pdoc- take that as you will.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Hello, I felt that I had to write my experience as well about Dr. Prytula. Before going to the meeting, I read all the reviews below and I was scared but my experience with him, was completely opposite, as if they were talking about a different man. Dr. Prytula was very respectful, discreet, doing what he needs to do, asking the right questions and not wasting my time or his. He was straight to the point. I did appreciate the professionalism and honesty on how he handled my case. I do not have anything to hide nor stories to invent. My case is genuine. Since the accident, I had enough from everyone dragging me around and wasting my time with none sense questions as if they have nothing else to do. Dr Prytula showed nothing of that. He was very precise, honest and straight to the point. I felt that he already read my case and no need for me to tell him more nor repeat myself. What a relief! He was looking for certain answers and searching for the truth so he can write his honest view about my case. I did appreciate that a lot. I do not regret at all going to this doctor and I find all the reviews are not describing the man properly. You do not need to tell him more as he already read your case before you go to the meeting. Questions were very accurate and experienced. He knew what he is doing and led the whole examination. I don’t think that opposing the doctor and not sticking to the questions would be helpful to your case. The doctor wants to find the truth. He wants new answers and not the same story that he already read. Actually, I found all his questions were very smart as it allowed me to describe my feelings and my daily routine easily. Anyway, this is my personal opinion and I felt that I had to share my experience and give justice.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Was sent to him for an independent medical exam (IME). When I received the report I had a mental breakdown due to the information he relied on his report which were made up to make me look like my injury didn't happen at work. It's shameful that he seems to be able to get away with it. If you have a bad experience being sent here make sure you follow up with a complaint to the Health Services Commissioner and Victorian Ombudsman. How can so many injured workers be wrong.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I was treated badly and spoken down to. I got cut off by him when I tried to explain the situation. Take somebody into the room with you to protect yourself.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Awful experience was sent to him to be assessed 'independently'. He's not independent

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Very little eye contact and gets off on belittling.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Disgusting pathetic man causes further injury to people on behalf of insurance companies

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I find it hard to believe that I was fired and bullied for reporting child abuse to a Catholic school and was "steered" toward not reporting (which I ignored), see a Psychologist, a psychiatrist and am on antidepressants for suicidal thoughts but only was rated at 10% after a 15 minute discussion without being able to talk about my experiences. Now I know why a lot of teachers do not report child abuse. Nobody wants to listen

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017