Ratings for Dr. Vakil Ankitkumar

Doctor VAkil is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens, tells you lots about what he thinks and what the plan of action is, and never keeps me waiting. Now my wife and Mother in law go to him as well. I cant say enough about him. You will not be disappointed if you visit him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Vakil is one of the best doctors out there. He has helped me through all my medical issues and I appreciate all his great advice. He really takes the time to work through all the issues without rushing you. The staff upfront are amazing as well. They are the friendliest girls I have come across in a doctors office before. I highly recommend this doctor and clinic

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Really appreciate Dr Vakil, quiet, knowledgeable, understanding and really listens to concerns. I’ve never felt rushed, front end staff is pleasant, and professional. I feel very confident with Dr. Vakil and his ability

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I was visiting from a Ashbar in the UK, it was great to meet a caring British doctor who helped me. He was extremely caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable. It is a shame to have lost this superb doctor from the UK to Canada and I am hopeful such talent will return!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

He is awesome! We actually drive out of our way since he moved to see him. He makes you feel heard and he also caught a life threatening AVM in my husband's brain.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Amazing doctor he is quiet but very effective very proactive

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

My partner and I have Dr.Vakil as our family doctor. He is very patient and thorough. We feel very secure knowing he is taking care of us. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Very pleasant..caring with senior parents and myself as his patient as well

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

he is really helpful. I would recommend him to others. he cares a lot to the patient and he can still tell you over the phone about the result if you need a blood works.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013