Ratings for Dr. R K Parashar

Dr. R K Parashar thank you. You have changed my life in a beautiful and positive way. I have nothing but the utmost respect for this man. My umbilical hernia surgery went off without a hitch. Everything about the experience was flawless and I will be forever grateful to this doctor and all the other medical professionals involved. I would not hesitate for one second to recommend Dr. R K Parashar to my friends and family should they ever require a gastroenterologist. He is punctual, polite, careful, considerate and overflowing with knowledge and experience. I wish nothing but the best in life for him and his amazing staff and colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

On Wednesday oct.28./2015 Dr R.K PARASHAR performed a laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallblader surgery) on me.Having my first surgery ever I was very nervous but I could not have asked for better care.Dr Parashar and his staff were very pleasant,informative and professional making this a very positive experience . I would recommend Dr.PARASHAR and his staff to my friends and family. THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE TEAM!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I went to see Dr Parashar after multiple trips to the er and after having an ultrasound showing I had not only a perianal abscess but now a fistula too. After the ultrasound I was sent for an MRI to find the origin of the fistula. After 3 weeks I finallygot to go see the doctor. I waited 2 hours after my scheduled appointment, met the doctor. I poked around for 5 seconds, and then said "wait 4/6 weeks and do nothing then come back to see him...."... Do nothing for another 4-6 weeks after its already been a full month!! No way!! I asked him if he saw my ultrasound or mri results. He said no, and that he didn't need to see them because he knows what they will show. I asked what they will show and he said "they may or may not show a fistula!!!!" are you kidding me... What kind of medical professional is this?! He offered zero medical advice to me. None. Completely useless. Luckily I meet with another surgeon tomorrow and hopefully that will be better for me. Funny how my at home. Nurse, er doctors and nurses and family doctor all confirm it's a fistula, along with ultrasound and mri, but this surgeon apparently recommends I sit and do nothing.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

This Doctor is a kind, compassionate, and caring doctor. He is also efficient and knowledgable. I originally saw him in the ER. Dr. Parashar saved my life. I have seen him now in his office for other reasons and he continues to be thorough, proficient, and kind. I feel secure in knowing that should I ever have another problem in the area of gastroenterology I know of this wonderful Doctor, Dr. Parashar. On another note, his staff is personable and efficient, and kind. I have never waited more than 40 minutes beyond my appointment. What is 40 minutes when it comes to health and quality medical care.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014