Ratings for Dr. Umasankar Ramadoss

Amazing experience. Have been going to him for so long and he has been so compassionate and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Ramadoss was my father's doctor for his recurrent Glioblastoma Multiform. He does not keep up on the latest research on certain treatments and gave my father a type and dose of chemotherapy so severe that his clinical symptoms excluded him from all clinical trials at the most advanced centers for brain cancer research (Duke, M.D. Anderson, ect.). Any and all attempts for second opinions were met with pretentious self-righteousness. Unfortunately, Dr. Ramadoss's demeanor and bed-side manner resulted in every shred of hope being indifferently ripped away from one of the toughest men I know. He clearly doesn't understand that "do no harm" also must apply to a patients outlook on a very cruel disease. If I had it to do over again, I would've taken my father elsewhere as his inability to works the betterment of his patients is severely hindered by his blind callousness and easily offended ego.

Submitted June 20, 2016

This doctor was my brother's doctor. My brother had lung cancer and died. This doctor did NOT tell me how grave my brother's condition was and lead me to believe he would recover from "LUNG PNEUMONIA". It was at Boone Hospital in Columbia,Mo. Him and two other doctors operated on my brother 2 times in 5 days,knowing my brother was going to die,to make money for them and the hospital,I believe this totally!!They operated on my brother the day before he died and told me my brother was dying on the day my brother died!! I DO NOT recommend him! My brother suffered under their hands.

Submitted July 2, 2013