Ratings for Dr. Fariba Behnia-Willison

I was impressed with Dr Fariba Behnia-Willison’s expertise & knowledge. She is a very positive, vibrant lady who makes you feel good about yourself. I had recent surgery & I feel great, I have minimal pain & scarring. I had gynaecological surgery over 2 1/2 years ago and this was a much better experience. In relation to the financial side I thought my out of pocket expenses were going to be high but fortunately they weren’t, the price I was quoted was re-assessed. Dr FBW’s staff are lovely, very helpful. The ambience in Dr FBW’s clinic is discreet, restful & calming.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Terrible doctor. Just wants to use you for money to fund the practice.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

FBW gynaecology Plus is a fabulous clinic, I can not recommend Dr Fariba Behnia-Willison and her staff enough!! A few weeks ago I was feeling quite unwell and called around to several clinics, trying to get an appointment with a doctor. As I am backpacking this year, I don't have a regular gynaecologist and none of the clinics I called had time to see me and told me I would have to wait several weeks to get an appointment. I was lucky to find FBW online and they booked me in straight away! It turned out my issue required urgent surgery, and Dr Fariba was fantastic and organised surgery for me the following day! I was a bit nervous about having surgery (not because I did not have trust in Fariba's skills, but because surgery is a bit scary to me), but Dr. Fariba was incredibly caring and made me feel very comfortable about the whole thing! She even held my hand while the anaesthetics were being administered! The surgery went very smooth, and I was left with minor scars and recovered quickly without any issues! I did however have some issues with my insurance company, but again, Dr Fariba was fantastic and helped me out in every way she could!! I can not thank her enough!! The receptionists, nurses and the other staff at FBW were great as well. They were all very accomodating and friendly and it was a very nice atmosphere in the clinic. Receptionist Heather, has been extra helpful throughout this whole process, and assisted me with forms, invoices etc. which I needed for my insurance. Fantastic service!! FBW clinic has made this experience (which could have been a very bad one) a very good experience and I am so happy I ended up here! I would recommend all my friends and family and anyone who are looking for a good, professional, friendly, and reliable clinic, and doctor, to go here. Thanks again to all of you, and a special thanks to Dr Fariba who was an absolute star in every way, and treated me quickly so I could continue my travels without too much delays:-)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Absolutely agree with the comments above. Confused, disappointed, upset.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Her staff are excellent and very helpful. Unfortunately I can't say the same about her. Never listened to me and just seemed to want to book me into as many surgeries as possible without explaining why. Left my appointments feeling very upset and confused.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Find another specialist. She is pure evil . No care, no responsibility and no morals. $$$$$$$$ is all you are to her.!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016