Ratings for Erik W. Wagner

I would not recommend him at all. He is very arrogant and needs to work on his bedside manners as well as putting the patient first.

Submitted June 13, 2015

This nurse is so full of himself it is truly shocking. He walks around the "clinic", if you can actually call it that like he is Gods gift. He seems nice on first visit, but gets angry very quickly if you don't agree with him completely. Healthcare really is an arena he should not be in. Stay away!

Submitted September 1, 2014

I was also referred to Nurse wagner by Dr. Warkintin. I have been a patient of his and Verves for 11 years. I have become accustomed to 5 star care. Mr. Wagner seemed nice when I first met him but after questioning him on a few things involving my hormone levels, he said he knew far more than I did? Not knowing my knowledge on the topic. Regardless. I listened to him and had to come back 2 times for more blood tests as they were not done correctly and then apparently the right tets was not ordered. I am very frustrated. Now I find out he no longer works at Verve fulltime....why, I don;t know, but as a professional, I would think that he as my provider should have told me he was no longer going to be able to take care of me. I am frustrated and upset. This is definitely the reputation on the excellence of Verve over the past 11 years. I have voiced my concerns to Dr. Warkintin. He apologized and defended him....I frankly would not have. My advice,.See a Dr. not a nurse.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I recently became acquainted with Erik Wagner at Verve Medical Center at the recommendation of Dr. Warkentin at Verve Wellness Center. It can be very nerve racking when seeing a new physician for the first time. Dr. Wagner made me immediately feel at ease. I felt that he truly wanted to understand my needs and what I wanted to accomplish for my medical treatment. He has an excellent bedside manner, and I would recommend him to others. I believe that he is knowledgeable in his field, and truly has the patients best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I have been very tired lately and seem to be gaining a little weight even tho I exercise and eat pretty well. I'm 48 years young and went to see Dr. Wagner because I was referred by a friend that he was the "Hormone Master". I consulted with him and he was very kind and appeared to be extremely knowledgable about hormones. They did a quick, painless blood draw and one week later I saw him again to go over the results. Dr Wagner explained each hormone in layman terms so I could understand him. My Testosterone level, thyroid and estrogen levels were out of wack and he immediately put together a plan to get me back on track. It has been 2 weeks and I already feel like a new man. I think every male and female should get their hormones checked and keep our youthful years. My wife just did her blood draw and sees Dr Wagner this week. We are excited and would refer Dr Wagner to all.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013