Ratings for Dr. Sean Skwarok

Not a pleasant experience with Staff - my first visit with Dr. I thought he was very knowledgeable and pleasant but now the second visit an error was made in the prescription and they won't refund for the eye exam just for the glasses. Office manager stated the error wasn't an error and they Dr. took it upon himself (no explanation to me) to change the eye lens my prism was put. Ocular stroke in Right Eye - Prism prescribed and placed in Left Eye???

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I was surprised at how good Dr. Skwarok was with my two small children. He was better with my kids than their pediaticians are. Very knowledgeable, patient, friendly, and he made the entire appointment a game for my kids. Some doctors seem awkward, annoyed and frustrated at a child's regular behaviour (short attention span, inability to sit still), Dr Skwarok goes above and beyond to work around that. It was quite something to observe. While I haven't yet had my eyes examined by him, I will in the future, based on this experience. And I'll definitely be bringing my little ones back to him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Sean found some bleeding in my eye and recommended I see my family doctor. He was concerned that I may have diabetes. It ended up that I am boarderline but did have very high blood pressure requiring medication. erysipelas very thankful for such a thorough eye exam and I was very happy with the new glasses I got.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Skwarok is a very knowledgable, kind and patient doctor to deal with. He is excellent at taking his time to explain what he is doing and why it is important. He uses the newest technology and really makes the whole exam a comfortable and very fun experience. Thank you to all the wonderful staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013