Ratings for Dr. Peter Roessler

I have always found him very professional and friendly. Happy to provide the information I needed and explanations of any procedures required. Have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Rude. Very pessimistic, and treated me like I was completed stupid for wanting to try and get pregnant st 39. All but said I was wasting my time, and if I did manage to get pregnant it would be a terrible pregnancy. Was sent by my gp to see him and to have Pap test. He told me to go get a Pap test elsewhere. Travelled 2 hours to see him. Was an utter waste of my time and made me feel very disheartened. The staff were fantastic and it’s a lovely facility but I didn’t feel that DrRoessler was the doctor for me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Had a c-section a while back which I felt forced into. I spoke to a midwife who said he is known for forcing public patients to get c-sections for ‘soft indications’ so that he can get it over with and go home when he’s on call. She said he is ‘sickly sweet’ to his private patients, so I just thought people should know.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I found Dr Roessler wonderful during my pregnancy and birth of my little man, could not recommend him high enough. The staff at the Norfolk Centre are lovely & happy to assist via phone for concerns. Thank you Peter 😊

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Fantastic Dr. Delivered all three of our girls. Very thorough, professional and honest.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Best Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Bendigo, and a lovely man as well.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013