Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Hift

I feel so lucky that we were referred to Dr. Hift. Several members of my family are on the autistic spectrum, so when my son suddenly lost words, gestures and eye contact at 15 months, my husband and I were immediately concerned and looked hard for someone who would take us seriously. Dr. Hift has been amazing. Some of her early recommendations made a difference right away, and when things didn't seem to be working she made herself available by phone and email to figure things out between appointments. My son is 3 now and we're still seeing Dr. Hift. Even though she didn't know what the outcome would be when she first saw my son, she made us feel listened to and supported when I really didn't believe that we would ever be able to turn things around. I don't think my son would be where he is now without her help.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Hift is brilliant and compassionate Rheumatologist. My 14 year old daughter's health had declined over the past 5 years to the point in which she was living in severe and chronic pain. We had previously been to countless specialists including two bad experiences with other Ped. Rheumatologists and we still had no answers. Dr. Hift explored and treated every symptom. She broke down her complicated medical issues, providing us with a diagnosis that finally makes sense. Her treatment plan works! My daughter's pain is now manageable and she has returned to school after being debilitated for years. Dr. Hift is the perfect balance of professionalism and kindness, enabling me as a parent to better manage my daughter's illnesses.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr Hift has been seeing my son since he was 3. My son has autism and GI issues. She has been above and beyond. Always there for us, always available. She is kind, understanding, smart, and really cares about her patients. We are blessed to have her in our lives and without a doubt Joey has done better and come so far because of her. I can never say enough about Dr. Hift.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Christina Hift is wonderful. My daughter has a unexplained illness. She is doing all she can to help her. She responds to my phone calls quickly. She spends 2 hours with us at an appointment. She requested numerous tests and MRI's for her when other doctors would not look further for a treatment. Dr. Hift is a caring, compassionate, old fashioned concerned doctor. I would hightly recommend her for any child. You can not find a better doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013