Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Stavros

I just love her. Explains the most complicated things in a super easy to understand way. I like to know exactly WHY I should be doing or taking something or what is causing a health problem I'm having and she breaks the science down like no one else.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I went to see her for anxiety/depression. She perscribed some natural medicine that helped almost right away, and gave me "mindfulness" tools to help cope when I'm alone. Everything is working so well and I'm so grateful :)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Elizabeth was recommended to me by a colleague who got good results with his health goals from seeing her. Overall, I was super impressed with the first consult. She assessed markers of health that were different than the run of the mill labs I usually do with my doc. She gave me targeted info about why and how I need to be doing certain things differently in my life. I really liked that she gave me a book on the concern that I came in with and highlighted the must read sections for me. Because I understand exactly why and how to make the changes I need to make, I feel like it'll be much easier this time to stick to the program. Super helpful and much appreciated.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Elizabeth is both an expert in natural medicine & a compassionate healer. I appreciate her guidance as I navigate through my cancer healing journey and feel that I'd be lost without her skill and support. A++ and very recommended.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I went to see Dr. Elizabeth today after meeting her at a presentation she hosted last week on weight loss and healthy aging. I found her to be quite remarkable. Very thorough and well versed in up-to-date research. Answered challenging questions with ease. I’ve never been to see an naturopathic doctor before but I felt very empowered in my visit today learning ways that I can change my genetic tendency towards cancer - mom and aunt had breast cancer, father had prostate cancer - using some specific preventative measures. Glad I came across her clinic.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Stavros for digestive problems (irritable bowel syndrome) since last fall. She is caring, knowledgable and on point. I've seen a few ND's and she's been the only one I've been compelled to recommend to others. My IBS symptoms are 95% gone now, and as a nice side effect, I've lost weight and my periods have become regular (they used to be all over the map, which I thought was unfixable).

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I was diagnosed with cervical dysplasia and went to see Dr. Stavros after reading a magazine article she wrote on natural interventions for cervical dysplasia. I was extremely happy with my experience working with her. The treatment plan was thoroughly explained to me, I was provided with research for everything, and I appreciate how clear and articulate she was. I recently went for a follow up pap smear (4 months after starting the treatment) and the pap was clear!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Very knowledgeable and caring naturopathic doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013