Dr. Elizabeth Stavros

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Stavros

Our whole family loves her! She radiates with so much love and makes sure her patients are on the right health journey. Very genuine and kind Naturopathic Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I just love her. Explains the most complicated things in a super easy to understand way. I like to know exactly WHY I should be doing or taking something or what is causing a health problem I'm having and she breaks the science down like no one else.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I went to see her for anxiety/depression. She perscribed some natural medicine that helped almost right away, and gave me "mindfulness" tools to help cope when I'm alone. Everything is working so well and I'm so grateful :)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Elizabeth was recommended to me by a colleague who got good results with his health goals from seeing her. Overall, I was super impressed with the first consult. She assessed markers of health that were different than the run of the mill labs I usually do with my doc. She gave me targeted info about why and how I need to be doing certain things differently in my life. I really liked that she gave me a book on the concern that I came in with and highlighted the must read sections for me. Because I understand exactly why and how to make the changes I need to make, I feel like it'll be much easier this time to stick to the program. Super helpful and much appreciated.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Elizabeth is both an expert in natural medicine & a compassionate healer. I appreciate her guidance as I navigate through my cancer healing journey and feel that I'd be lost without her skill and support. A++ and very recommended.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I went to see Dr. Elizabeth today after meeting her at a presentation she hosted last week on weight loss and healthy aging. I found her to be quite remarkable. Very thorough and well versed in up-to-date research. Answered challenging questions with ease. I’ve never been to see an naturopathic doctor before but I felt very empowered in my visit today learning ways that I can change my genetic tendency towards cancer - mom and aunt had breast cancer, father had prostate cancer - using some specific preventative measures. Glad I came across her clinic.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Stavros for digestive problems (irritable bowel syndrome) since last fall. She is caring, knowledgable and on point. I've seen a few ND's and she's been the only one I've been compelled to recommend to others. My IBS symptoms are 95% gone now, and as a nice side effect, I've lost weight and my periods have become regular (they used to be all over the map, which I thought was unfixable).

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I was diagnosed with cervical dysplasia and went to see Dr. Stavros after reading a magazine article she wrote on natural interventions for cervical dysplasia. I was extremely happy with my experience working with her. The treatment plan was thoroughly explained to me, I was provided with research for everything, and I appreciate how clear and articulate she was. I recently went for a follow up pap smear (4 months after starting the treatment) and the pap was clear!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Very knowledgeable and caring naturopathic doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Elizabeth Stavros's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Elizabeth Stavros, ND graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto, Canada, where she completed a Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine (ND). She also holds a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Ottawa. As a Clinical Intern in both general medicine and adjunctive cancer care at CCNM, Dr. Stavros focused her training and research on disease prevention, longevity, and naturopathic oncology. Dr. Stavros has taken the Mind Body Medicine program at Harvard University Medical School in Boston, where she studied under Dr. Herbert Benson MD, the world leader in the study, advancement, and clinical practice of mind/body medicine. She has taken part in psychotherapy courses that focus on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness Based Therapy, and Clinical Skills Training and uses this knowledge to help clients make lasting beneficial life changes. Known for keeping up to date on all of the most recent medical literature, Dr. Stavros has published articles in peer-reviewed journals on women’s health conditions and cancer prevention. She writes for various print and online publications, including Integrative Healthcare Practitioners (IHP), and formulates natural health products (NHP’s) for various companies, including Papillex. She is a member of the following organizations: American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Canadian Association of Naturopathic Physicians Ontario Association of Naturopathic Physicians Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians

• English