Ratings for Dr. Pavi Kundhal

Dr. K did my gastric band surgery. I lost so much weight and he was so supportive!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

He is a great doc. He answered all my question and my procedure went great!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

After trying every diet and weight loss procedure, I decided to get a gastric balloon procedure. While the balloon worked and I've lost 40 pounds, I did it despite this doctor and his team. All they care about is getting your money. All the support they promise is not there and it's even hard to get them on the phone. Pretty scary, especially the first couple of weeks. Balloon is great, the clinic is terrible!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr. Kundhal did my gastric sleeve surgery and it changed my life. I started losing weight right away and had very little pain. Thanks Dr. Kundhal!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Kundhal placed my gastric balloon and took great care of me afterwards. I lost almost 40lbs!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

He helped me so much. After trying so many different treatments Dr Kundhals operation worked. I lost all the weight and i feel great. I can't repay him enough.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Kundhal is a great doctor. He is patient and caring. He performed my gastric balloon procedure and the weight just came. He even called after the procedure to check how I am doing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

i met Dr K after a lifetime of struggling with my weight. I had a gastric and and haven't looked back. he sees me every few weeks, which i find very reassuring. after about 1 month the band was working beautifully and the weights has since been melting off. thanks doc, you changed my life for the better

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Completely unethical doctor - dishonest, only cares about pushing you through to get his $'s. Stay away.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

This doctor helped me so much. He is a very good surgeon. I lost so much weight with his help I feel great and everyone who see me is amazed. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016