Ratings for Dr. Pavi Kundhal

He helped me so much. After trying so many different treatments Dr Kundhals operation worked. I lost all the weight and i feel great. I can't repay him enough.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Kundhal is a great doctor. He is patient and caring. He performed my gastric balloon procedure and the weight just came. He even called after the procedure to check how I am doing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

i met Dr K after a lifetime of struggling with my weight. I had a gastric and and haven't looked back. he sees me every few weeks, which i find very reassuring. after about 1 month the band was working beautifully and the weights has since been melting off. thanks doc, you changed my life for the better

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Completely unethical doctor - dishonest, only cares about pushing you through to get his $'s. Stay away.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

This doctor helped me so much. He is a very good surgeon. I lost so much weight with his help I feel great and everyone who see me is amazed. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Saw Dr. Kundhal 3 months ago and things have never been better. I have lost over 65 pounds, under his care. He spends the time I need, and has a very supportive staff. This summer has been amazing.....spent time actually playing with my kids instead of watching them play. Dr. Kundhal has true inspired me....I can all he cares and wants me to succeed!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I went to this Dr for an inguinal hernia repair, which was horrific! I was in severe post op pain and he kept saying there was nothing he could do, and that I seem to be having nerve pain, but he didn't touch a nerve so there was nothing he could do for me. I was sent to another Dr for a second opinion and she told me that he cut the nerve! I am now suffering in pain every day and have to go to a pain clinic for injections every few months, and take pain medications daily. If you take anything away from this it is that if you have a hernia go to shouldice hernia repair center, don't do it in a hospital setting, or by this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016