Ratings for Dr. Alan Hoffman

Been with him for months, I am not happy. He changed my setting on my apena machine without my knowledge, making my machine unusable, I faxed a question of why and he contacted my insurance company, he did not talk to me. This is no why to treat a client. Medical care is for me!!!! Not for who is covering me!!!! Find a doctor on your side, not a Doctor who needs to buy a new car/boat/house. Is that polite, wish I was treated nice nice too, but not today!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Hoffmann is knowledgeable about sleep disorders (not just Apnea) and is quick to suggest a natural remedy such as Melatonin for trouble sleeping. He is friendly and easy to talk to. I had a list of questions, which he answered to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Doctor Hoffman saw we for a consultation after Dr Cridland left the clinic. He made numerous comments that had nothing to do with my condition, He offered no help, said nothing that indicated he knew much or understood my symptoms, but told he is he discovered a sleep disorder his first course of action would be to report me to DMV As unfit to drive, I cannot recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

My wife complained of my snoring. Dr. Hoffman had me tested overnight. He treated me holistically, not just as a patient with a symptom. He was courteous, thorough and provided prompt feedback. He has leveraged his excellent education and bedside manner to be one of Canada's top physicians. I recommend Dr. Hoffman without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013